Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if foot sites have a reserve app system yall could think it'll be treated like the adidas confirmed app
Big Joke that is :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a fake moral code of not buying a pair of shoes that i don't want. Back in the day when i would line up on first come first serve id wait 2-3 hours to get to the front of the line and if they were sold out of my size i would walk away. But the game has def changed and im just slow to adapt :lol: i guess i could always just look into getting a bot.

I also have a hard time paying $400+ for shoes that retail for sub $200. Something about paying that much for rubber and cloth that i don't wear every day...just the principle of it.

I only get real salty during releases like this because its an OG colorway that i really want. Im mostly good with missing on new releases. But i have 3s and 4s and other 1s and 5s and most J's that i want....but not these :lol:
We always want what we don't have. I'm sure your chances under 4 is dwindling down as of now but I feel you. Sometimes you have to pay for what you "really" want. Also arming up with both is just going to replicate another you somewhere, someplace...

Not sure if there is a great way to "fix" the online system. Don't really like online draws because who knows if they are fair and plus that makes it a level playing field which is good for some but not for the people willing to sit all morning and try a get a pair like myself (depending on the shoe). I like the in-person raffle system a lot because there is no way to rig it and it actually takes some effort to get up and go to the store. Also nice because you can have a chance to get unclaimed pairs. A website that never crashes and is unbottable...unfortunately these companies don't have enough motivation to kill the bots because they are great for business.

they should just have an online reserve for every site on big releases

but nope they want you to reserve mass produced jumpman air zebra print banana yellow retro vis only

i think its a fact now, unless theres other jordans with low quantity and high demand

some cw of jordan 1 are the hardest jordans to get

Lol I actually carted a pair oh well [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

bots cant be stopped. there's a loophole to everything, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em
Maybe not, but they could be outlawed. Consequences and repercussions would serve as a deterrent. Not many things in lifecan be stopped.. That's why coders don't attack banks often. Real criminal stuff

Last edited:
how many pages will the 2017 royal 1 thread reach before somebody nukes it?

599?

Back
Top Bottom