• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Please let shadows magically restock
frown.gif
rt

Dudes couldn't give them away when they first came out. Now if you get them for less than double retail it's a "good deal"

Dudes couldn't give them away when they first came out. Now if you get them for less than double retail it's a "good deal"

What do you expect man, the "value" went up :stoneface:

Things have changed in the last few years. For the worst :lol:

Last edited:
Well it is what it is. Last month 220 was about right. But now they dried up so gotta pay to play.

shadows lingered so hard & were less liked than blk toes at first... if i wasnt sz 12 i couldve had 4-5 pairs by now instead of the rocked & stocked i do

People want what they can't have.  Had so many people tell me they don't need them.  Now everyone wants help finding a pair.  
laugh.gif

Local guy selling DS Royal 1 w/ receipt for 480$! Why are these so so expensive 
ohwell.gif
 theres a lot of fakes on Ebay and CL too :/

Dope factory processed my ordered even though I told them to cancel it an hour after I ordered the knock 1's cause I don't want to ey hit with custom fees.. I emailed them at both their emails. What do you guys think I should do? They charged me for the shoes and gave me tracking info..

You're not going to get hit with customs...chill and enjoy your Knicks for retail plus shipping.

Dope factory processed my ordered even though I told them to cancel it an hour after I ordered the knock 1's cause I don't want to ey hit with custom fees.. I emailed them at both their emails. What do you guys think I should do? They charged me for the shoes and gave me tracking info..

Wait it out if nothing else you have proof that you tried contacting them for PayPal I've ordered from them a few times never been hit with customs my girls shadows got to cali in 4 days!! From Italy!!!!!

Is there any way to tell if a pair is legit by looking at nike reciept? I forgot if the invoice that came with my order from nike cause I threw them all the way. But is there a number on an invoice that matches up on the shoe UPC label box?

That's not what the guys over in the Olive 9's thread said but ok will I'm going to hold you to that. Lol.

Because olive 9s were probably over $200 if not more. People who can't handle the wait times or possibility of customs charges shouldn't order overseas, period. You'll probably be posting tomorrow asking why you're tracking hasn't updated or why they haven't delivered yet.

Because olive 9s were probably over $200 if not more. People who can't handle the wait times or possibility of customs charges shouldn't order overseas, period. You'll probably be posting tomorrow asking why you're tracking hasn't updated or why they haven't delivered yet.
Bruh bruh relax it's my first time ordering over seas and just wanted to get 2-3 opinions from member's that have ordered over seas.. It's not that serious since I've already got 2 feedbacks on here so I'll just wait..

Is there any way to tell if a pair is legit by looking at nike reciept? I forgot if the invoice that came with my order from nike cause I threw them all the way. But is there a number on an invoice that matches up on the shoe UPC label box?

Receipt means nothing. Inspect the shoe not the receipt. People are selling receipts, making copies, selling boxes, lacebags. You aren't going to wear the receipt or the box. They can be clues, but that's in addition to checking the shoe which is really what matters.

Back
Top Bottom