Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dang I wanted to be a reseller and grab a 3rd pair!
100x100px-LS-e8d86b02_image.jpeg

then you won't be carting anything Eastbay. I gave my 2 cents...some will listen some won't...good luck to all.
Cant say I disagree man. I just HATE giving up. These days, I try to only cop OGs. That makes these a must. and I hate Ls lol

What a joke. Already expected the decepticons to eat em up today so I grabbed another for 3 last night.. I'm good on "banneds" til the next release. 8)

Hoping to grab the creamsicles and black toe with less hassle.. :nerd:

Soon clowns will no longer have the advantage of using these silly bots. Can't wait.

All of these fly-by-night resellers trying to make a quick buck will be forced to get a real job or go back to school and get a degree lol

What a joke. Already expected the decepticons to eat em up today so I grabbed another for 3 last night.. I'm good on "banneds" til the next release. 8)

:rofl:

i don't mean to laugh, but you can't seriously think that either of those releases will be easier? the jordan 1 hype train has left the station homie.

Soon clowns will no longer have the advantage of using these silly bots. Can't wait.

All of these fly-by-night resellers trying to make a quick buck will be forced to get a real job or go back to school and get a degree lol
Ain't no one stopping bots
Oh best believe the human factor will put an end to bots. Nike already did, the footsites will follow. Be patient.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What if this "Restock" was a test? To bait all the bot users......
nerd.gif
Interesting theory. You never know...

Notice how only Footlocker and Eastbay put them up with the countdown on their release calendar. Footaction and Champs never did even though when I called Footaction customer service last week, their reps told me they had pairs in their inventory that they would make available "soon."

:rofl:

i don't mean to laugh, but you can't seriously think that either of those releases will be easier? the jordan 1 hype train has left the station homie.

Eh.. I doubt it. B/Red was the same way in '13 so I expected as much.. still got 1 at retail both times. Also got 1 SBB at retail and black toe is along the lines of Chi imo..

You'll have to put in work, but they won't even remotely compare to a B/Red or Royal release.

Just woke up to start the day. Y'all really gave L-Bay the time of day :smh: :smh: :lol:

I respect the trying but.......go on and pay to play folks

Back
Top Bottom