Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It made it pretty long for all the craziness going on in there.. royal thread may not make it to RD. :lol:

Man, JB making it hard to get all these 1s with all the other heat dropping.

Lmaooo why was the banned thread locked
Any Bred 1 and/or Royal 1 thread always has a short lifespan...........the hype surrounding those 2 shoes generates enough negative trolling to get their individual threads closed immediately after they get released.

I don't even expect next year's Royals thread to last beyond the month of June at the most (the shoes are projected to release May 2017).

Last edited:
Any Bred 1 and/or Royal 1 thread always has a short lifespan...........the hype surrounding those 2 shoes generates enough negative trolling to get their individual threads closed immediately after they get released.

I don't even expect next year's Royals thread to last beyond the month of June at the most (the shoes are projected to release May 2017).

The crazy part was the the Royal thread was locked twice I believe.

The crazy part was the the Royal thread was locked twice I believe.
It was?

I lurked around NT for about 6-7 years before I became an actual member, but seriously?  LOL

My current AJ1 inventory.  Still need Royals, Black Toes and Shadows and it's a wrap
REPPED

When I have my Royals, I will be working on building my AJ1 Pinwheel shot that you have shown right here.  Hell, even my UNC 1s feel lonely without its future UK 1s brother coming in December :wink:

Last edited:
sonicjai sonicjai

Got one of my orders from footlocker yesterday and found that the lace bags have been ripped off already. Smh

[COLOR=#red]Thanks to the clowns who ruined it for everyone else in the banned 1 2016 thread. Instead of posting some relevant things they talk about nonsense.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still shocked the 2011 Banned 1s thread is still open........considering how all the other Bred 1s threads have been knocked out to the park.

Please not another person with red text

I'm just happy most of the new people will be gone in a month or so

:lol: no just heated and thanking the trolls who couldnt keep it on topic, wanted to post some on feet and see other people cop in there.

I might be in the minority but those candy corn(y) 1s don't do it for me. I love the shoe but the cw is weak at best. I understand people love the SBB quality but I can't believe if the quality wasn't there it would be a highly sought after shoe. Plus it was limited.

Remember when AJ1s with the Jumpman logo on the tongue and the back was OUR ONLY OPTION when buying Retro/hyped colorways?

Those days............do not miss them at all LOL

Last edited:
Remember when AJ1s with the Jumpman logo on the tongue and the back was OUR ONLY OPTION when buying Retro/hyped colorways?

dudes was forcing themselves to love and defend them lol

nike are bastards for that

Speaking of those days, I wonder what happened to the dudes who would cop mad Dub Zeros when there was actually hype on them... Those things are absolutely worthless nowadays and have loooong since gone out of style lol

Last edited:
dudes was forcing themselves to love and defend them lol

nike are bastards for that
The 2013 Chicagos used to be a damn grail when they were first announced to getting Retro'ed, people were hyping it up and everything about another Chicago 1 colorway coming back out.

..........Then Nike/JB dropped an immediate bombshell on everyone when they announced the Royals and Blk/Golds were getting the old Nike Air OG treatment.

I remember everyone's reaction too LMAO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom