Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My small humble collection. Regret selling my
Chicagos from last year...

CMs, LAS, ying/yangs, 2016 BREDS, DSMs, SBBs, LMs.

Side bar, check out the QC issue on my pals GS pair, holes are huge in the left shoe.

Last edited:

i cant find any breds in socal for 300 or under, can anyone recommend a Facebook group? I'm about to pay 350 for a pair which i really don't want to do
frown.gif

Would you rather miss out for $50 bucks? 

That's the other side of the coin... 

My wallet ain't ready. :lol: Hopefully this means my sneaker buying can finally come to a close soon lol.

man i always tell myself that, but then i buy something :lol: i have slowed down a whole lot though. i think i've only bought 4 pairs of sneakers this year.

Last edited:
my men's pair had qc issues as well. Holes aren't that bad in size difference, but their is s noticeable difference in shape, size, and tumbled leather from left to right .

Side bar, check out the QC issue on my pals GS pair, holes are huge in the left shoe.
[/quote]

Let me get some re-mastered Shadows. Was going to pick up another pair the other day, but just didn't want to. Thought the price was lower than expected. Is that because those have been confirmed to come out again?

Last edited:
So, I have heard the rumors of the black toes releasing this year but has it been confirmed?

giphy.gif
Considering the 31s is reported to have a "Black Toes colorway" being released in November, there is definitely a Remastered Black Toes on the horizon this November as well.

Let me get some re-mastered Shadows. Was going to pick up another pair the other day, but just didn't want to. Thought the price was lower than expected. Is that because those have been confirmed to come out again?
Shawdows are the best. I became a lifetime fan of those once I 1st seen them. I understand the 09s are good but I hate jms on my 1s.

All these ones dropping again? Something fishy
Call this Nike's "Yeezy Retaliation." 

Kanye introduced hypebeasts to the "Boost technology," and both Yeezy Boosts and non-Yeezy Adiddas shoes with the Boost technology immediately sky-rocked in demand (look at some of the ppl in the Breds thread automatically bashing JB for the "limited Breds release" and saying how NMDs and Ultra Boosts are better quality products than Retro Jordans that are sitting on shelves).

And with the amount of Retro Jordans that were mass-produced and now sitting on shelves (which is not a problem for consumers EXCEPT for Nike apparently), Nike is letting Jordan Brand re-release the most coveted OG colorways of the Retro 1 silhouette in the newer Remastered quality..........just to regain the hype that was lost from the "Adiddas Yeezy Revolution."

The next 36 months are about to hectic, fellas.

Anyone that hasn't completed their AJ1 Trinity set, we will have our opportunity to finally due so these next several months.  GIT RDY

Quite a few 1s coming through 2018. Looking forward to it.

It's an awesome for us AJ 1 lovers. To be honest though I'm not all in for the Metallics. I'm gunning for Black Toes, Royals, and Shadows. The navy metallics were the only ones I really want. My wife wants the purple. Outside of that I'm good unless they rerelease some dope samples.

Side note. Anyone think they'd remaster the 2014 B/W so quick? Probably the last ones in 2018 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can see the rest of the Metallics line sitting on shelves just like the current Navy Blue Metallics that are sitting as of this moment, which will be good for the members of the AJ1 Fam that wants to complete their "Metallics 1 collection."

Me personally, I'm also a fan of the Navy Blue Metallics as well AND will most likely scoop a pair up soon with the price continuing to drop. 

That being said, give me my damn Royals........and I'm done. I may go after the White/Grey AJ1s if those are part of the next set of Remastered AJ1 OG releases since I also like them joints, but I'll just be done the moment I have my Royals.

Back
Top Bottom