Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

zyzz got banned over some crap in the bred 1 thread..
hahahahahhaha 
roll.gif

The people that got Zyzz banned from the Bred thread didn't think so, they still in denial at this moment
dang i havent been in that thread for months what was it exactly he got banned for? maybe he got banned just for this release lol

so getting banned in that thread means he can;t post in here?

He got banned for getting into an argument and asking someone to stay of his genitals. That must have been the reason.

He's been extra spicy lately.

He got banned for getting into an argument and asking someone to stay of his genitals. That must have been the reason.

Oh..

Yeah I got banned for that before as well... I think it was the last time bred ones came out

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think he called the dude a female too. They might have both been banned.

It wasn't too serious. Zyzz spit the word out genitals pretty harshly though. With emphasis.

Oh that argument was the one that sent it over...............yeah, them cats are still in that thread AND still being mad salty talking up a storm about "how they connect told them that the store got 40+ pairs, and they holding them down" and all that despite every god damn evidence showing that this Bred 1 release IS NOT GR.

Oh that argument was the one that sent it over...............yeah, them cats are still in that thread AND still being mad salty talking up a storm about "how they connect told them that the store got 40+ pairs, and they holding them down" and all that despite every god damn evidence showing that this Bred 1 release IS NOT GR.

People wanna believe whatever makes them feel better.. Nike sent that email out three weeks ago

People wanna believe whatever makes them feel better.. Nike sent that email out three weeks ago
Nike e-mail, every sneaker YouTuber, most store employees even saying it directly to customers faces too...........I mean, what other proof do you need? 

"A connect" ain't a god damn proof, they probably be backdooring off of somebody and saying "we got xx many pairs, you good."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom