• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
indifferent.gif
 cmon guys, just cuz you like 1s dont mean u gotta stan for the garbage leather they feeding u...i'm not coppin for materials ever

and chicagos, black/whites, lance mountains, frags>sbb leather

Last edited:
damn I hope yall don't buy these OG Bred 1. Give me that SBB type leather allllllllll day!!!!!!!!! I also like how JB kinda gave us a mixture of leather types too. I'll chime back to see who's still complaining next week. Enjoy your Fri if you can

Last edited:
Fragements are too overrated. Is it the hype that makes some feed into something thats not there.

sbb still more overrated, those dont live up to anything
laugh.gif
Horrible opinion lmao. To each his own. though. I've also noticed folks always claim something is overrated when they actually own the item. I've got so many 1s that I've lost count at this point in my life. But SBB is my grail 1 from a materials standpoint. Chi are more personal favorites because of color. Sometimes I whip out my SBB just to rub the leather!!!!

Really , I think JB is made it where the red on the high bred is the only tumbled thicker parts and made the black flat thinner leather to give it a different look . Next release can be all tumbled/ same thickness as the red but all over the shoe on the black and red parts .

Back
Top Bottom