Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think prices are going to drop on the ying yangs but $135 shipped I'm debating if I want to grab [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

So does that mean black toes will drop with both the white tongue and black tongue since the old loves have a black tongue? Doubt it but you never know :nerd:

Need some info on the Vegas pair that released awhile ago.... Quality? And what's a good price to grab them now in a 9-9.5? Thanks!!

Leather quality is excellent without a doubt you will not be disappointed. Sorry not sure how much they run these days.

These last 4-5 years..............the best time to be a bias for the #AJ1s.  Can't believe there is heated rumors about the Royals coming back next year

I say let the Kentucky, Neutral Grey (yes, lasers are close), and the rest of the Metallic CW's be remastered first.

Man, I've been wanting New Loves to retro for a while now, this is great news! Really hoping they'll be in OG form!

I see nothing but more garbage post and crap like code selling site selling link selling info selling as we near the bred release.

This group used to be so cool. RiP come bred release ans weeks after

I see nothing but more garbage post and crap like code selling site selling link selling info selling as we near the bred release.

This group used to be so cool. RiP come bred release ans weeks after
This happens every time a big release nears though, ain't nothing new. Give it a couple weeks after the bred release and it'll be back to normal

Back
Top Bottom