Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dope collectiom post. Unpopular opinon but to me the 1s in that picture that are #1 on my want/grail list are those navy japan releases. I want all the 01 hi japan releasesover everything but those navys are highest up for me.

Anybody lurking got some og metallics???? Flex em

What laces did you buy for the swap???

These so clean

Makes me wanna buy a new pair

I trashed my 1st pair

stained the white soles, Creased up the Toe Boxes

I'm about to turn my extra CMs into those Gym Blacks lol. Really don't feel like going through the hassle of dying the soles black tho.

I'm about to turn my extra CMs into those Gym Blacks lol. Really don't feel like going through the hassle of dying the soles black tho.
get one of those industrial fat sharpies lol. I wonder how those would do. Considering they do actually dye themselves.

Pulled out my Royal customs today to run errands.

Also if anybody is looking for any 1s, this was posted on IG. All size 10.

Anyone have any Blue Leather Laces? If so any chance you also have a pair of Metallic Blue ones I can see them with? Debating on picking up some but wanted the shades to match.

also any thoughts on leather laces vs waxed?

Last edited:
You guys think aj1 metallic navy will go on sale on foot sites, stores?

I already have a pair and I been wearing them since release. But I wanna double up at a discount. It's still a FSR on Nike. Why, I don't know? They are so clean and an OG!

Dope collectiom post. Unpopular opinon but to me the 1s in that picture that are #1 on my want/grail list are those navy japan releases. I want all the 01 hi japan releasesover everything but those navys are highest up for me.

I'm right there with you. Son's whole collection is mean, but I just stared at those with teary eyes for a cool minute :lol:

Well, except I want the Black Japans and Silver Japans a bit more, with Blacks being my #1.

Last edited:
Haha Its funny you say that. I was browsing through my jordan 1s gallery on my computer and stopped om the japan blacks before I even clicked to see any new posts on the thread.
Nike should rerelease all the japan highs and give these yin yangs stateside availability. I love the color navy blue so the navys rank up higher to me. I want em all but being a size 13 there's no such luck.

Haha Its funny you say that. I was browsing through my jordan 1s gallery on my computer and stopped om the japan blacks before I even clicked to see any new posts on the thread.
Nike should rerelease all the japan highs and give these yin yangs stateside availability. I love the color navy blue so the navys rank up higher to me. I want em all but being a size 13 there's no such luck.

I kind of wish they would too, but that '01 mold has oddly enough become part of the attraction for me.

The White/Navy/Silver and Silver pairs are beautiful in general though so I'd love for them to bring those back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom