Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like the 2013 royals more, in the long run, they will last longer than a 14 yr old shoe IMO

1's are really the only Jordan that can withstand age. So it doesn't bother me that much

also, fake royals are of the masses right now, would rather take the money you would spend on those and buy a more likely real 01 pair. just saying. :\

Last edited:
Im currently in the hunt for another pair of Royals, would you guys suggest paying more for the 2001 pair? Let me know what you guys think and why. Cheers.

It's all personal preference. I own both and personally I prefer the 13's. More comfort.

Flew out to LA to spend the weekend an avoid the horrific NY weather.. Un-DS'd my 2013 breds... so sexy and way comfortable!

i never understood why the 13 laney 1s havent got any love they are pretty nice 

has anyone seen them with yellow laces on ? 

They get love from me. I STILl havent worn mine. I plan to soon just have to many other wears first.
:D 

i m plannin to cop a pair this week they grew on me suddenly and i m trying to see how they look with yellow laces but there are none in the internet ! 

:D 

i m plannin to cop a pair this week they grew on me suddenly and i m trying to see how they look with yellow laces but there are none in the internet ! 

False, someone in here did it a while back just to show us what it looks like. I honestly don't remember how long ago that was, but you might be able to find it by searching "Laney lace swap" or even just "Yellow laces" or something. He threw a white pair of laces in too. I think it was @SteeloGreen

That Playoff XI -1 hybrid will drop along with a concord version as well. GR release.

Anyhoo... Got these for $65 DS
pimp.gif

Dont know what you guys are talking about, leather is nice! Quality is better than black toes too. I actually really dig the leather on em.
diggin some old posts searching for the laneys lmao 65$ DS  the guy who sold em must be mad right now 

oh here they are , hmmmm i m either going with blue on both of em or 1 yellow and 1 blue lol

Laneys are the ultimate beat em up pair. Bet its looks better onfeet with yellow / oxidized midsole and rougher suede

Laneys have not bottomed out like the celtics and hawks 1ss...kind of surprised. I do think they are better than the 2. Still if the colors were reversed on them they would be even better imo.

Laneys have not bottomed out like the celtics and hawks 1ss...kind of surprised. I do think they are better than the 2. Still if the colors were reversed on them they would be even better imo.

I liked the celtics to haha, didnt like the hawks though.

Celtics are my favorites 1's lol which shouldn't surprise a single person, and I like the Hawks too. I thought the Laney's were ugly though.

I liked all the og style 1s. Hawks would be my least favorite of the bunch though.

Back
Top Bottom