Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What a great thing it was to do and be a part of.

I thank each of you that helped out.

And most importantly I must further express my gratitude to @babyJs23.

We did a deal awhile back, and since then we've done two more, and will do again hopefully very soon.

Eddie, you're genuinely an asset to NT, and I am glad to call you my friend.

It was hard to keep this a secret from you. But now that it's all done, I hope we can do it again.

babyjs23 babyjs23 covered the beauty shots so I'll just submit this one. They're butter

Would you guys compare these to letterman in quality? Or better?

Also, is sobe legit and quick with shipping? I'm starting to fiend pretty hard.

Would you guys compare these to letterman in quality? Or better?

IMO, they are the same quality as the DL's, maybe a very tad bit softer. Toe boxes are already creasing nicely on my Metallic's compared to my DL's after one wear :pimp:

Both shoes that have been sent to me and that I am very honored to own, thanks to you #AJ1Fams

PS. Sun is really coming in my room :lol:

ngdabk.jpg

Last edited:
The laces in the lettermans look like they would work well in the metallics :nerd:
The laces on the DL's are a darker shade. Might swap to see if they pop more on the Metallic's.

OG laces left side of pic, DL laces right side of pic.
2la8n0h.jpg

Thoughts? Keeping the OG's on since they match the inner heels perfectly.

Last edited:

I took everyones word on the Metallic thread that had vouched for sobe and pulled the trigger yesterday. Sobe has an account on here and has been posting. My pair is already set for delivery tomorrow.

Lifes a risk carnal.

I took everyones word on the Metallic thread that had vouched for sobe and pulled the trigger yesterday. Sobe has an account on here and has been posting. My pair is already set for delivery tomorrow.

Lifes a risk carnal.

Well ok. I trust you.

@babyJs23  - the biggest smile just went across my face when you posted that your Metallics had arrived. You're always posting up good deals, discount codes, links, and best of all, helpful and friendly advice every single day, so you deserve it man.

Last edited:
@babyJs23
 - the biggest smile just went across my face when you posted that your Metallics had arrived. You're always posting up good deals, discount codes, links, and best of all, helpful and friendly advice every single day, so you deserve it man.
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]THANK YOU[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

This is too much :nthat: First the DL's and now these? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] My hands are literally shaking. I know of only one of you @theLtrain

[size=18pt]THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to whoever you or y'all are. [/size]
That's dope. Congrats man. I'm gonna have to circle back for both the DL and Metallics. Getting 12s this weekend, then saving for 2 bachelor trips (including mine) and my wedding.

Scressful.

Back
Top Bottom