• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

till now im still hoping for an SRP + shipping assist for an NY 1 OG

for me NY > LA

CLean and Cool
NYs remind me too much of Cybers, or vice-versa since I guess NYs came out first. I'd def. take em for retail, but I just don't see the love. Got my LAs Friday and they're beautiful, nice change of pace. Tan and white are nice neutral, summer colors. 

i really think its the Ny1's cuz i just got the LA1's and love them and told her about the NY1's. and there decently priced. we shall see boys. 

i really think its the Ny1's cuz i just got the LA1's and love them and told her about the NY1's. and there decently priced. we shall see boys. 
Im not from PDX but visited a couple years ago. Beautiful city. The Employee Store was great too!

Just got the lettermans in from Istanbul . Has anyone got this sticker on the soles before instead of the size sticker?

bballermarkie bballermarkie Is that the pair you got for $200? They are looking good.

Hopefully when I pick up the set again later down the road I can find some for that price.

Nah I'm from Cali fam, my bro makes yearly trips out there tho and hits that employee discount from the cuz. Hope you get something dope from the lady tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Had to post this, so I'm selling a pair of 2013 black/red 1s in facebook groups, and I have them listed as "size 12 2013 black/red Jordan 1" and I've had a TON of people inbox me asking "what's the difference between these and the bred 1s?" :smh: :smh:

Had to post this, so I'm selling a pair of 2013 black/red 1s in facebook groups, and I have them listed as "size 12 2013 black/red Jordan 1" and I've had a TON of people inbox me asking "what's the difference between these and the bred 1s?" :smh: :smh:

Dummies. Props to you, though. I use black/red as well. Can't stand BRed, Blink etc.

Dummies. Props to you, though. I use black/red as well. Can't stand BRed, Blink etc.

same, I hate the merging color nicknames. I always type it out "black/red" etc etc. As I typed my first post another guy hit me up asking the same thing :lol: so terrible

same, I hate the merging color nicknames. I always type it out "black/red" etc etc. As I typed my first post another guy hit me up asking the same thing :lol: so terrible

I only posted mine in the Jordan 1 thread which I'm fairly sure is majorly run by NTer zero response though haha

Back
Top Bottom