Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I actually have zero pairs of 1's. Never was a huge fan of them for whatever reason. Considering copping my first pair this year. Are the DL 1's worth copping this weekend? Was considering getting the Cyber OG's or looking for a pair of leather Shadow OG's too. Only really want one pair though. Not sure if the hassle of trying to cop Banned's or whatever is released later this year is worth it since I'm not a huge 1's guy.

Last edited:
I actually have zero pairs of 1's. Never was a huge fan of them for whatever reason. Considering copping my first pair this year. Are the DL 1's worth copping this weekend? Was considering getting the Cyber OG's or looking for a pair of leather Shadow OG's too. Only really want one pair though. Not sure if the hassle of trying to cop Banned's or whatever is released later this year is worth it since I'm not a huge 1's guy.

Not sure how to answer your questions...cop what you like dogg. If you don't like them just sell them or return them

Not sure how to answer your questions...cop what you like dogg. If you don't like them just sell them or return them
Yeah, guess you're right man. Just wanted some opinions on what are some of the best colorways releasing this year. I there are a few OG's but I am not familiar with 1's.

Do the Cyber 1's or Black Gum OG's have good leather quality? I'm personally a fan of the black ones.

Don't think of it as being stressful. Throw your name in the hat, maybe yours gets pulled.
The people who will be stressed are those who REALLY love the OG black and reds. Since you're not a big fan of 1's, you got nothing to lose

Just visited the old black toe thread and saw this post from @stayblunted I just recently bought a pair of carmine 1s specofically to swap tongues with my blacktoes. Its nice to see that the end result will be flames. Both shoes look that much better with the swap.

Don't think of it as being stressful. Throw your name in the hat, maybe yours gets pulled.
The people who will be stressed are those who REALLY love the OG black and reds. Since you're not a big fan of 1's, you got nothing to lose
True but the most appealing Jordan 1's to me are a difficult cop at this point. Leather Aiko Shadow's. :frown:

dont do it man... save yourself the heartbreak and headache of being a jordan 1 fan

Chicago's or bust

So the one returning on September 3 as reported by Modern Notoriety is the same BRed but with the Remastered leather and Height

I thought it was the Banned ?

Yeah, guess you're right man. Just wanted some opinions on what are some of the best colorways releasing this year. I there are a few OG's but I am not familiar with 1's.

Do the Cyber 1's or Black Gum OG's have good leather quality? I'm personally a fan of the black ones.

Out of CM 1s and Black Gum Bottoms I would go with CMs they are better quality than the Black Gums. I was trying to wear my black gums as beaters for work but couldn't stand wearing them anymore.

I recommend Shadows as a beginning pair as far as OG Colorways go. They match with anything.

Last edited:
^^^ not sure your size but I saw a guy on IG post a sz9.5 DS with box and all for $600

Last edited:
Damn. DS 94 black/reds in a 10.5 sold for 700...where is that size 10 at!?!!?!?

Any of you have 94s or 85s?

I have 94 Chicagos. Need to get B/Reds soon though

The collar on mine is stiff but outside that they coulda released last week

Last edited:
I'm tempted with the Chicago 94s but I rather have the black/reds. If I do, I may just sell 2x of my 2015 chicagos for 1x 94s chicagos.

yep, that's that pair I was referring to, it is a 9.5, not 10....... pretty tempting

Same here...

The 85s and 94s are pretty identical. But chances of finding one in DS condition is rare with the 85s...I almost pulled the trigger on a pair for 1800$ but the dude bailed on me last minute. Black/reds, DS with box and tissue.

Back
Top Bottom