Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been in the SB thread but first Time posting in here but from the sounds of it Babyj is good peoples so if any help donating is needed shoot me a PM with the PayPal info.

Last edited:
My local eblens had the ASG Passports today when I swung by. Really dig them things. Just not for $140, though. Seeing a few on the bay for about retail, may try to offer the lowball. Think they'll show up at outlets?

Last edited:
Goin back to the denim talk several pages back, I purchased some 511s (don't think I could rock 510s, got some thunder thighs and big calves) but someone mentioned to taper below the knee? Is the amount of taper based on individual preference or is there a standard as to how much the tailor would do taper it? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I don't normally alter my clothes except for my suits.

Last edited:
Used shoes for 700 is never a good deal to me.

We all spend different I got shoes that cost more than that.....and know ppl who spend money on kicks in general.....I sold yeezy for over $1k

More than a few times

Moving on

Breds again, man my 2013s are mint, might sell em quick for remastered quality.

Last edited:
My local eblens had the ASG Passports today when I swung by. Really dig them things. Just not for $140, though. Seeing a few on the bay for about retail, may try to offer the lowball. Think they'll show up at outlets?
I seen 1 pair a few weeks back at nike outlet portland. It was only $5 cheaper. I'm surprised heads slept on them I had to cop and quality is great. Not sbb great tho but still.

What size you looking for

Thanks bro
Np

All I really wanted was the Kentuckys (or is it Kentuckies 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
) but with these bonuses 
smokin.gif

I'm sure everyone will get what they want in this thread...especially the ones that always contribute to this thread and assist others...

I'll assist on the lettermans since I won't be getting them

Last edited:
I really want to like the Letterman's, and the SKNRS filtered pic looks great, but the in hand pics are not great to me.  I'm definitely all in for Metallic Navys, Black Reds, and Kentuckys.  Cant wait to see what the other possible 3 OG colors that DJFolk mentioned are.

Going by the lows that dropped I would think the 1's that Dj Folk was referring to would be banned, Royals and Shadows. We got Chicago high and low, Bred low with now dropping banned's high could fit in the same boat, metallics. They got a trend. Looks like Black Toes could be odd shoe out until 2017 at earliest because no low dropped. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Just caught up mane. All for helpin the big homie Eddie. One of the few members I actually keep in touch with outside of this forum. Consistently contributes to multiple threads and making sure members are doin the right thing. S/O to everyone in here selflessly lookin out for one of the best in the AJ1 fam.

O yea I sold my DS chi 1s for $200 shipped.

So I wouldn't call myself greedy at all.

Shoot, where was I brotha

Struck out like crazy when they dropped and got hooked up with the "fam" price of $350 by a NTer :lol:

It's funny to see mad please trying to unload there 2013 Black/Reds now[/quote

Got 3 DS pairs but I'm not ;-)

I love them all just like people who still cop 2001 or even dmp (which I have) gonna have to keep em all

I like to hoard like that and have models from different years even thought I thought about selling my DMP pack

Back
Top Bottom