• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

For the Canadian fam
Damn. One time I can say I wish I was Canadian.

You dont have to worry about longevity issue with the Jordan 1. Aside from collar paint chipping the 1985 pairs still go. I would've said I prefer the '13 versions. However after the remastered mold dropped I don't even care for those anymore. Thin tongue, lack of collar padding, and not as high. Don't get me wrong still a great retro. The 2001s have dipped in value, so if theres a time to capitalize it's now.

Also,
'13 Royals > B/Reds . . . Royals are soft, whereas B/reds are stiff.
'01 Royals = B/reds

my 01s have blown out air bubbles in both shoes, need to have a swap done soon..

Again not disputing anyone's opinion and calling them wrong for liking a certain 1 more than others...
I'll just say I would loooove some shadows in 2015 form

This. Don't get me wrong, i love my 2013 pairs, but the 2015 mold is just better IMO and wish they started out with this mold instead.

Wear my shadows to the dam ground, love them joints, def my fav shoe

Last edited:
Oh much better bro. Thanks for the concern.

Upcoming custom. Took about 5 months to get to it

What I especially love about this is that you kept so OG and so true to the original, right down the white insole with the blue "Nike Air." Most don't know that every OG had a white insole.

Yup, always pay attention to details. Here are some remastered B/Reds

Last edited:
Catching up after being away for a few days, just wanted to say i appreciate the folks in the thread helping others out on the BTs and LAs a few days ago.  That is awesome to see since it is so few and far between in pretty much every other thread here (SB thread excluded).

I'm going to start hunting for a pair of '94 Chicagos, anything in particular with the '94s that distinguishes the real ones from fake ones?

So if you came across the 2013 Breds and Royals for retail you wouldn't pick them up? I meant go backwards..

They ain't got bread for the Breds or royals bruh

No point in talking to dudes who don't wanna/can't drop doe

If they were selling for $250-300 none of these dudes would be trashing

So if you came across the 2013 Breds and Royals for retail you wouldn't pick them up? I meant go backwards..

They ain't got bread for the Breds or royals bruh

No point in talking to dudes who don't wanna/can't drop doe

If they were selling for $250-300 none of these dudes would be trashing

What are you trying to say? Of course anybody in their right mind would if they were retail, duh.

Zyzz, I know you're not talking to me. I have the shoes you talking about. Still not impressed. Joints can be going for $140 for all I care. Hype doesn't change the fact they're inferior in every dept to the remastered 1s. Take a seat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom