Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Let me get a pair for the fam price bruh
nerd.gif
Bro what size are you? 

and Happy Birthday @seandon23  ....man, turning 20...I remember it like was yesterday lol.

Last edited:
Adam silver is gonna make the NBA a joke.

The fact that they are even selling ad space on jerseys is a joke. The NBA has enough profit to not need to do this, especially with the boom in social media over the past few years. I guess enough is never enough.

They wanna sell ad space then have no cap on how much these guys get paid.

Adam silver is gonna make the NBA a joke.

The fact that they are even selling ad space on jerseys is a joke. The NBA has enough profit to not need to do this, especially with the boom in social media over the past few years. I guess enough is never enough.

They wanna sell ad space then have no cap on how much these guys get paid.
the ad revenue will be shared b/w the players and owners

Speaking of Jumpman back J1's, did anyone size up in these melo's compared to what they wear in any of the 2015 OG HI AJ1's? Tried mine on last night in the same size as my Chicagos and CM's, and wondering if I should just unload them... The toe box seems way more cramped, and that synthetic toebox just isn't going to breathe. Sucks cause this colorway is tight.

Dropping May 7th as part of the Jordan Heiress Collection
1sbgb4.jpg

10nb4u0.jpg
It's sounding like these are a women's only release.

"Jordan Brand expands their female lineup by unveiling the Air Jordan  Heiress Collection  that uses a more stylish color-combinaiton onto four of their silhouettes."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom