• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nthat.gif
 These and CM's have been getting a lot of love in my rotation.  Old Man style I guess 
laugh.gif

Update on the LA1 hunt
BIL came thru! He left after class around 12 to SM FA 40 minute Drive and sent me this teaser pic. I'll get them next week when his parents visit. Can't wait!! I'll post more pics ton ig ht as he's at work RN.

Loved the look of those cs aj1sbs but they weren't comfortable. Had to let them go.

Nah, I like my 1's to crease, but those CS 1's were horrible.

Last edited:
Yeah creases looked horrible on that material. I had complete opposite feels for Lance mountains. Very comfortable but wasn't really a huge fan of the mismatch look. So they eventually went too lol.

Do you guys think the LA 1's will sit until Saturday? I have someone that can grab them for me but they won't be able to get there till early Saturday morning.

Anybody have info on the pop up shop for thr DSM's? Is that the name of the shop? Phone number? My cuz in NY guna look into them for me tomorrow. I got to call them to see if they got my size before he goes

@theLtrain canklebreaker canklebreaker
Right on, thanks guys. I'm hoping they still have a good amount left in my size.

bashmilk bashmilk I know it's right next to Shake Shack. Not sure if there's a good amount of Shake Shacks there. 166 Flatbush Ave from what I can remember

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom