Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got my nephew into years back and it pulled me back in. I ended up taking him to Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

Yeah-I took my kids to mania last year. It's not as great as the old days but it's still fun.

Been to summer slam once and that was back in the late 90s I believe.. Being there watching it in person is a totally differ feeling. Not like going to a basketball game or football.

Last time I went to a wrestling match was when they had wrestle mania 15 in philly. The rock vs stone cold! Still give me chills just thinking about it..

Good times.

Been to summer slam once and that was back in the late 90s I believe.. Being there watching it in person is a totally differ feeling. Not like going to a basketball game or football.

Last time I went to a wrestling match was when they had wrestle mania 15 in philly. The rock vs stone cold! Still give me chills just thinking about it..

Good times.
The WM (WM 27) I went to was terrible. Although The Rock hosted and Stone Cole was inducted into HOF, so I got to see them both for the first time. I actually went to both WM and Royal Rumble for myself as much as the kids. It was something I always wanted to do as a kid, so I did it.

Just like me buying shoes. It started with me buying what I missed out on as a kid, and just grew from there.

Last edited:

Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea what is going on now....  I watch it from time to time.

Took my 7 year old nephew to see SmackDown last month in Memphis.

I thought we had bad seats (got them at the last minute), but they turned out great.

We were in the aisle and got to see Roman Reigns walk right past us for his ring entrance.

My nephew got a chance to touch him.  He was really shocked!

Right! It was his Christmas present. I surprised him on Christmas day with the tickets.

I always get him new kicks throughout the year and Christmas. This time I wanted it to be something he'll remember for years

Back
Top Bottom