Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Black toes arrived today. They're prepared for the swap. Highlight reels will be here later this week. I hope to have this done by early next week. I'll post pics.
Congrats on the LPU.  

I suck on my follow through, but I was going to do this last summer.  I even went so far as to cop 2 pairs for Highlight Reels in my size for cheap, $60 shipped cheap lol.  Just never got to swapping the tongue.  Can't wait to see your results!

Maaaan those copper 17s :smokin. The only pair of J's my parents ever bought me. They hold a special place in my heart.

I need those too bro and u can't hold on to 17s too long. I have the all black 17 lows still damn near ds and when I wore them they fell apart. It hurt my heart. I hope they fixed the soles falling apart on the 17s

Love my UNC's with the blue laces but I've come to the conclusion that I'll never wear them that way 
laugh.gif

Nice pickup @Krayzsb  
glasses.gif

How much do used Chicago 2015's go for in size 11? Seen a pair "worn 4 times" selling for $270 nego.

Love my UNC's with the blue laces but I've come to the conclusion that I'll never wear them that way 
laugh.gif
Haha I'm definitely wearing mine with the blue laces. Not a fan of the white laces on white tongue look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom