Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Same grammar in posts, join date coincides with JJ's last date on, to name a couple.

Does anyone else find the Cyber Monday's have a really bulky/high toe box compared to UNCs/Chi's etc?

They feel more like an AF1 at the front. THink I may need to 0.5 size down

Not on mine.

The toe boxes are good. The tongues, though, are very padded. More so than all my other 1's.

Last edited:
Was looking at getting the leather laces myself. However I see some dope waxed ones too. Anyone care to give insight into longevity and durability?

The longevity between the leather and waxed are about the same.

It all comes down to how often you take them off and put them back in, if they get snagged, caught, stepped on, etc.

The Cyber Mondays still tempt me.........unfortunately the biggest turnoff for me is that they made it entire black, leaving the swoosh camouflaged in with the rest of the shoe.  If that swoosh was white, I'd have 3 pairs by now.

The Cyber Mondays still tempt me.........unfortunately the biggest turnoff for me is that they made it entire black, leaving the swoosh camouflaged in with the rest of the shoe.  If that swoosh was white, I'd have 3 pairs by now.
You can paint it white with Angelus paint :wink:

Last edited:

And If they would've made them with black outsoles you wouldn't be able to buy them for anywhere close to retail.

Anyone still sleeping on CMs is crazy. I'll be vouching for them for the next year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom