Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@JJSmoothie
pimp.gif
I'm glad I was able to help you get yours for retail
wink.gif

Clean on-feet pics fam
repped for this

I believe it's due to a severe weather condition.

Well, that's what a friend of mine said when he inquired about his package.

I believe it's due to a severe weather condition.

Well, that's what a friend of mine said when he inquired about his package.
I believe so as well. I have a package SITTING in the facility (I hope it is) since Tuesday and was scheduled to be delivered today. 2 day Priority shipping my ***!

No movement at all.....

Thanks!

Off topic:
Anybody having a problem with their USPS delivery this week? especially the Northeast? delays?

I did. It was kinda bizarre actually. Bought a pair of DSMs from Brooklyn. They were shipped USPS Priority and went from Brooklyn (2 hours away) to upstate NY then out to Cincinatti, OH then over to Springfield, MA and down to CT. With MLK day, it took a couple extra day but I didn't know where it was gonna pop up next.

I had a few things delivered by FedEx and ups unfortunately they're both using sure post so they've been each sitting in the post office less than a mile from my house for two days 'processing' and they won't let me just come to pick em up. Incompetency all arohnd

I had a few things delivered by FedEx and ups unfortunately they're both using sure post so they've been each sitting in the post office less than a mile from my house for two days 'processing' and they won't let me just come to pick em up. Incompetency all arohnd

I hate when USPS is like that. You're doing them a favor by just grabbing it.

El Nino is killing the east coast this week, just a heads up
You mean Jonas. 
I did. It was kinda bizarre actually. Bought a pair of DSMs from Brooklyn. They were shipped USPS Priority and went from Brooklyn (2 hours away) to upstate NY then out to Cincinatti, OH then over to Springfield, MA and down to CT. With MLK day, it took a couple extra day but I didn't know where it was gonna pop up next.
I just hope the facility is holding onto the package as precaution with the upcoming weather condition in the NE, in which I think its gonna be a fluke..I know DC, Maryland and PA may get hit hard but not NY, CT or MA

Dont tell me you pay high for the DSM bro!

You mean Jonas. 

I just hope the facility is holding onto the package as precaution with the upcoming weather condition in the NE, in which I think its gonna be a fluke..I know DC, Maryland and PA may get hit hard but not NY, CT or MA

CT will have heavy snow starting saturday so hopefully it goes out before then!

Other than that...Looks like its gonna be a light year for the 1s this year, in respect of the OG mold and colorways. 

Other than that...Looks like its gonna be a light year for the 1s this year, in respect of the OG mold and colorways. 
Honestly glad it's gonna be like that, I can play catch up and start copping a few older things I missed and possibly Teds 
nthat.gif

Is there an official date on the elephant print 1s? Called up every Footlocker in my city and none of them have a size 13
ohwell.gif
No. They were a soft drop. Just check the FTL Launch Locator.

Just got my hands on these
I like these, but not enough to cop without an extreme discount ($70 or less)
these look like some fugazi gs shoes with that shape
They look good to me. I'm looking forward to copping on discount.

You mean Jonas. 

Haha I'm recouping a lot of my collection that I had to sell over the summer or sold to get doubles of Royals and Blk/Rds. Some of which I missed out on when the resale bottomed out and was way low. I paid $360 for the DSMs, not great but cheapest I could find.

No. They were a soft drop. Just check the FTL Launch Locator.

I like these, but not enough to cop without an extreme discount ($70 or less)

They look good to me. I'm looking forward to copping on discount.

Cant do FTL launch locator for something that has passed release correct? All i see is shoes coming out in the future

Back
Top Bottom