Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
He posted just now and a while back but won't ever reply back. Wish I knew more info..if the purple toe cap 1 drops must must cop

Wanted the black pair plastic on toe box was worse than the low 1s from 2015.... Great looking shoe but materials were absolutely worst I've seen in a long time

Y'all got to learn to step outside the box sometimes can't always be OG this and that all the time. Diversify your rotation. Don't be a shoe racist :lol:

Why does it seem like the 1s high OG and all of the regular 1s High they release are worlds apart in quality. First the Rare Air pairs were bad quality and now the supreme pairs too??

Yeah, those aren't j packs, or supreme for that matter.
Of course they aren't. But anyone with a shred of knowledge regarding shoes would know what I was referring to. Which makes me wonder are you just hating or are you hating 
laugh.gif

Why does it seem like the 1s high OG and all of the regular 1s High they release are worlds apart in quality. First the Rare Air pairs were bad quality and now the supreme pairs too??
Same thing I was wondering. The Rare Airs were really poor compared to the high OGs. The Elephant Prints aren't on the level of Rare Air, but there is a significant difference between the EPrints and the CyberMonday/Chicago/UNC/SBB.

Those elephant print mids are terrible. And those Bhm. I swear these new folks at nike can't drop a decent color way sheesh. Cmon with Georgetown Highs or reverse shadows already
I like the elephant prints. I copped today and it felt good to walk into a store and ask for my size without a hassle. I paid $83 so no complaints here. There's 0 hype surrounding them so i'm sure they'll hit a discount at some point. I will be painting my swoosh either white or grey.
Those preme 1s [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Exactly.
The 1.5 are trash too

I like the elephant prints. I copped today and it felt good to walk into a store and ask for my size without a hassle. I paid $83 so no complaints here. There's 0 hype surrounding them so i'm sure they'll hit a discount at some point. I will be painting my swoosh either white or grey.

Exactly.
I don't think any Nike is real leather anymore, but the 1.5 are a crappy plastic that looks plastic. Disgusting.

I don't think any Nike is real leather anymore, but the 1.5 are a crappy plastic that looks plastic. Disgusting.
I was going to get them to do a bred sole swap, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.  The plastic was just too shiny.  The Cements probably used cheap pigskin leather, but I just dont think the 1.5's are real leather at all.

Back
Top Bottom