• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
BHM 2016. Not to bad

For some reason, I keep thinking the white paint on the LA's can scratch off like the LM's. That's how soft they look.

For some reason, I keep thinking the white paint on the LA's can scratch off like the LM's. That's how soft they look.
Incase you didnt see my post 1 page back, my pair got some paint chipped off below the 23. You might be right.

I swear people are spreading this banned rumor in hopes of getting people to let go of their 2011 pairs haha. No way they are re-releasing banneds...

Tbh, I'll be happy with either or as long as the leather is better than the 2013's[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Incase you didnt see my post 1 page back, my pair got some paint chipped off below the 23. You might be right.
I saw, but I meant along the lines of a hidden undercoat. That doesn't look too bad by the way. If it isn't too out of the way or if you're in the area, you should exchange it. Otherwise, not a big deal.

I'm down, OG branding or Banned branding. Expected the price to be 180+ but I guess it would still go for 160.

Back
Top Bottom