Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So i finally got around to finishing my laser 1 customs. They are inspired by Luke Skywalkers X-Wing fighter pilot suit, any and all comments are appreciated... enjoy

INFINTE REPS TO YOU AND THE ORIGINALITY!!

I really hope they start droppin the metallics with nice leather. Want the green and purples....patiently waiting

Often imitated, never duplicated...even by the company that markets them and sells them. Haha.

Where are we on Royals? Is it still speculation?

I wanna hear news on some OG 1's next year and a possible pic of the Metallic 1's in "remastered" form *air quotes* hopefully sometime soon.

Still need those NYC's tho

Off topic here but I live in Garland, Tx in the neighborhood where an EF4 tornado was on the 26th. Somehow my home wasn't damaged but we haven't been able to go back to our area until today. Unreal experience, took some pics. The last pic, posted on FB is taken from across the lake, miles away. Not looking for sympathy at all, just wanting to share.

damn fam, glad to hear things are ok for you guys. Tornado's scare the crap out of me. We got earthquakes, but man, Tornado's. They happen so frequently.

Back
Top Bottom