Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I agree on everything you said about the stupid elephant print and 1.5's. However I think the pinnacles are decent. Wish they weren't 400

Last edited:

Shatters is a current/ future classic
I been on the look out for the Shattered Backboards. For those that have them or looking what is a good price to get them for? Im usually retail or bust but I want these bad. 

Air-Jordan-1-High-WHITE-ELEPHANT-1-622x349.jpg

:pimp: these are wayyyy better than the 2! Def cop on discount

I agree on everything you said about the stupid elephant print and 1.5's. However I think the pinnacles are decent. Wish they weren't 400

I agree. $250 sounds more reasonable for the Pinnacles. Still looking for Vachetta's for under retail.

I been on the look out for the Shattered Backboards. For those that have them or looking what is a good price to get them for? Im usually retail or bust but I want these bad. 

I paid 335 for my 11. If you're lucky you might find A deal for 300. Most people are asking 350 ish

Last edited:
Around $300 but if your not opposed to bidding, you can try that too. If seen some people hit on $250, $280, $230, etc.

What's your size?

Last edited:
I paid 335 for my 11. If you're lucky you might find A deal for 300. Most people are asking 350 ish
Around $300 but if your not opposed to bidding, you can try that too. If seen some people hit on $250, $280, $230, etc.

What's your size?
Im a size 14. I'm not opposed to bidding as well, I just wanted to get an idea of how much they were going for. Appreciate the feedback.

For those still on the fence on the Cyber Mondays, here's a shot at under retail at Eastbay - 15% using code URLEB5C2

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...grey/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: PRODUCT NUMBER SEARCH

Just doubled up for $135.99 shipped :nthat:
Not buying since I have a pair already but

And if the site comes back up, where's the code?

Im a size 14. I'm not opposed to bidding as well, I just wanted to get an idea of how much they were going for. Appreciate the feedback.
Alright I'll keep an eye out for you. Wish you were a 10 or a 13 lol, that's the ones I've mainly seen the best prices for

Last edited:
Not buying since I have a pair already but

And if the site comes back up, where's the code?
Alright I'll keep an eye out for you. Wish you were a 10 or a 13 lol, that's the ones I've mainly seen the best prices for
Thanks! I wish I was too. It works in my favor at times though so I can't complain too much. I just placed a bid in.

Looks better... Wouldn't mind a celtic one cw

Cheesy ps but it's a visual and they're low cut. Don't want the ones from the dmp pack. I can see people saying green frags. Lol

I have a 14 but I can't bring myself to give them up yet. They're more art than shoe.

Last edited:

Stop reaching bro. Why even go thru all this childish behavior. Block what you don't like.
About time you grew up because I remember coming for sak's throat too :smh:. Your a ***** if you block someone on a sneaker forum MIGHT AS WELL not (MIDAS WHALE :smh: like I've been seeing) be talking to yourself in this thread. Btw S/o @gil23 good looking out for @AirSakuragi on them Chicago 1s. May the sneaker gods cover you for life [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom