• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I saw you got through on the confirmed app in the yeezy thread congrats bro
thanks dude. I was literally looking to pay up for a pre order but now I'm set. so stoked because I'm gonna rock them like no ones biz, just like my turtle doves are prob the most beat pair in existence LOL.

Nothing beats the freshness of the clean crisp silhouette of a pair of AJ1s though. my first love.

Nice! Didn't know sean john was still bringing the heat. No diss. I like sj. They revolutionized the Jean game with the straight leg. End of the baggy era...
Yeah I love Sean John too. It's one of the few brands that I have consitently been wearing for many years. I have on a SJ button down as well, lol. Oh, and as far as bringing the heat you stay with the best avi's.!!!:smokin

Last edited:
Yeah I love Sean John too. It's one of the few brands that I have consitently been wearing for many years. I have on SJ button down on as well, lol. Oh, and as far as bringing the heat you stay with the best avi's.!!!:smokin
Thanks bro! Been looking for a worthy replacement but imma keep this one til the week's out. Yeah sj good in my book! Been rocking with the label since 2001. I put my feet in the cms the other day. Remastered mold gIves me the chill. I see the growth. Not so much on the other models doe. 1s only matter anyways!

Threw these joints on yesterday

Decided to buy myself some 1's for Christmas. Seriously considered Frags until I saw recent prices in my size. I cannot bring myself to hit add to cart. :lol: Props to everyone who has picked them up recently tho. :smokin

With that said idk if I should grab Pinnacles, NYC's or a extra Cyber Monday's. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Decided to buy myself some 1's for Christmas. Seriously considered Frags until I saw recent prices in my size. I cannot bring myself to hit add to cart.
laugh.gif
Props to everyone who has picked them up recently tho.
smokin.gif

With that said idk if I should grab Pinnacles, NYC's or a extra Cyber Monday's. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Vachettas or NYCs 
smokin.gif

i was thinking of scooping a pair of NYC 1s but the CM 1s are so much cleaner... anyone with both care to comment?
I have both and honestly I prefer the NYC 1s more.  The CM is full leather all around where the NYC 1s has patches of leather around the shoe except the toebox and another area I am forgetting.  I guess being an NYC resident myself all my life, just a natural gravitation towards the NYC 1s.  I was debating on getting the CMs since it's just another all black 1s.  

I am still debating on keeping my CMs at this point or should I just send back to NDC.  Just don't see myself really wearing this with NYC 1s already in play.  I know others have different comments so hope they will chime in as well.  

Decided to buy myself some 1's for Christmas. Seriously considered Frags until I saw recent prices in my size. I cannot bring myself to hit add to cart.
laugh.gif
Props to everyone who has picked them up recently tho.
smokin.gif

Haha I will always want a pair of frags but at this rate they are going for, its nothing but a dream.  

thanks man, and these remastered 1s feel way bigger than the joints from 09-13

Noticed this also. I think I'll stick TTS tho.

Vachettas or NYCs :smokin

I think I'm leaning towards Vachettas at this point. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I see where you're coming from. I'm in NYC too and seeing them sit at F23 is tempting but The CM's are heavy in the rotation for me right now and the colorways are sorta close. I also want to pick up Rare Airs for the low but idk if three similar colorways makes any sense. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom