Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's still 2015. If you want a shoe so bad and know you might have to pay resell. Start a envelope and put a certain amount in said envelope everytime you get paid and that price won't even be as bad as if you trying to eat the price all at once. #IMGONE

If I can't Get my size, I'm gonna grab the first money size pair that's available to secure my size on the resell.

This!

I'll never forget campin out for Altitude 13s on RD overnight and only to find out my size wasn't available when it was my turn to enter the store when they opened. I left empty handed, despite other sizes still left. #neveragain lol

100x100px-LS-e8c2f598_image.jpeg

Was walking across my campus at lunch about an hour ago and I was thinking "man, nobody here wears any heat at all..." when BAM... dude walks by in Royals.

I'm done with the lows

Honestly thought about getting rid of all mine dead stock but would end up losing money so that's pointless

I'm done with the lows

Honestly thought about getting rid of all mine dead stock but would end up losing money so that's pointless
I was at this point last week but ending up selling both the royals and the breds for $100 each, not bad since I didn't wear them much and I paid under retail ($120 shipped I believe).

I'm done with the lows

I was at this point last week but ending up selling both the royals and the breds for $100 each, not bad since I didn't wear them much and I paid under retail ($120 shipped I believe).

Where did you sell the. I have all 4 color ways lol

Rather sell me and cop two pairs of the white cements

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom