Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Priorities in order right here. At the end of the day family>shoes. but, hospital bill? whatever it's for, hope its a smooth recovery.
repped.

Yeah, it's gonna be hard to hold back as the Maroon 6's and 72-10's drop, but as you said, I have to prioritize...until next year :tongue:

Oh, it's not my hospital bill. It's my sisters when she had an emergency.

I definitely understand brother. You're the man babyjs23 babyjs23 ! :smokin
Appreciate it fam. :nthat:

Last edited:

What are thooooose?! Lmao man this ish has to stop. Freaking Pokémon cws. Did someone post my germs to make a point? Rotf I would love more cws with dual colored eyestays. Preferably green.

Edit: I have no beef with people who leave the last two holes unlaced...didn't jordan jordan always have his tongue out?

Last edited:
you don't remember every single time he went up for a dunk
I'm 32. I think so lol it was rhetorical and the fact that most jordans have long tongues. Not sure if it was a play on that...

Supposedly that's why air Jordan is written upside down on the tongue of fours. The idea was people would pop the tongues out like MJ

I can't get the link to post but I just posted some SBB in the legit check forum.If y'all could take the time and give them a look I'd truly appreciate it.Thanks in advance reps coming.

I will be passin unless under 100....love my breds wake me up when the chis drop ....I could give a crap less bout re selling but all these random lows that be going cheap would be good for long term investment I believe...in 2025 easily 400 or more

^I say do it. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
^Should've jumped on them when I posted the link for Villa when they were $70.

Sold out now, though.

Last edited:
^Should've jumped on them when I posted the link for Villa when they were $70.

Sold out now, though.
Yeah I know they went on heavy discount in the US, but we're in the Philippines and international shipping + customs + taxes would drive the price up to above retail.

Thanks always though for the info!

Back
Top Bottom