Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

damn im in this same group. bout to take these extra moonrocks and turn em into LA 1's AND OVO's... smh...
sick.gif
...slide me them MRs
9.5-10....... only place I've seen them is ebay, half are prob fakes.
PMed.

Last edited:
pending approval into the group myself. can't find any size 11s for less than $350. call me cheap, but i don't want to spend that much.

Dont bother joining BANNED LA for the PSLA guys.. I messaged the guy couple hours ago and never got back to me and shoe already has a pending buyer. I woulda offered him a little more money so I can get them but no response.

200 is crackhead price, them joints just dropped the other day :smh:
Yeezy got people tryna give away their nike stock :lol:

Wait what was $200?

What group?
someone said an LA 1 was being sold for 200 in a group. Why buy it from the store if you're gonna sell it for that? Might as well leave it there and let someone get it at box price

someone said an LA 1 was being sold for 200 in a group. Why buy it from the store if you're gonna sell it for that? Might as well leave it there and let someone get it at box price
If I had time I would have gone and scooped it from homeboy because he seemed desperate lol. 

BTW, I bought 6 pairs of LA1s (2 for myself) and the rest were all sold to close friends for $200 shipped to the east..

Local FB groups have been selling PSLA's for $280 and up and are not getting sold. Hopefully prices will dip down very soon. 

Maybe he would rather make 5-10 bucks instead of returning and helping someone out
So essentially it was an oop gone wrong?

cuz EVERYBODY aint out to spike ppl on shoes fam :lol:

how can you fully understand your stance but fail to grasp the logic of the other side of the fence
i understand that but no reason why I would buy something and then try to make $5 on top in the aftermarket. If ima help someone out (which I've done many times before) and I don't know them that well I will request payment beforehand, not after so some slimeball flakes on me and I'm looking type crazy selling a shoe at box price.

Back
Top Bottom