• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shadow ajko in February. Also this trash is dropping

those elephant print things are weird....

Shadow KOs are a must for me, need a new pair of B/Reds too, should've grabbed my non-molded pair when I had the chance :smh:

im actually about to donate my 1st pair & unds my 2nd pair of the 1st (non NA) set that dropped & I forgot about..... i want the NA ko blk/red but not gonna take pipe for it

Last edited:
if those elephant print 1s go on sale i'll cop. i can see myself rockin those.. mainly because i don't have supreme dunks lol 

Shadow KOs are a must for me, need a new pair of B/Reds too, should've grabbed my non-molded pair when I had the chance :smh:

im actually about to donate my 1st pair & unds my 2nd pair of the 1st (non NA) set that dropped & I forgot about..... i want the NA ko blk/red but not gonna take pipe for it

I want a NA pair as well, wish Sole came thru with that connect :smh: ... I'm trying to give my non NA pair a rest but them things are so damn comfy :lol:

I want a NA pair as well, wish Sole came thru with that connect :smh: ... I'm trying to give my non NA pair a rest but them things are so damn comfy :lol:

yep super comfy ...the old joints will do...cuz I wont take that NA rape :lol:

im actually about to donate my 1st pair

they beat? I've been looking for the 1st release lately.

not beat but theres a program going on this month giving gently used shoes away to get to the homeless & im gonna give about 4-5 pairs if not more

Last edited:

yep super comfy ...the old joints will do...cuz I wont take that NA rape :lol:

im actually about to donate my 1st pair

they beat? I've been looking for the 1st release lately.

not beat but theres a program going on this month giving gently used shoes away to get to the homeless & im gonna give about 4-5 pairs if not more

Is this in your city? Looking to do the same thing. Got a bunch of shoes that are worn like once or twice and I don't even want. Wanna give away to the less fortunate and make sure it goes to good use and not sold for profit or something.

I wanted an N/A pair just for the stash, but The comfort on the Jumpman pair is :smokin. My first pair is toast, been trying not to touch the DS pair, especially since it looks like the N/A pair won't rerelease.

Last edited:
Is this in your city? Looking to do the same thing. Got a bunch of shoes that are worn like once or twice and I don't even want. Wanna give away to the less fortunate and make sure it goes to good use and not sold for profit or something.

def not just in the Chi... gimme a min im gonna see if I can upload the pdf here with all the info

Last edited:
donated about 40 pair of random kicks a few months back to Operation Kindness. the wifey chooses to donate everything to the animals. full of Stabs, AM180's, Blazers and beaters..... a LOT were DS.

I don't know what you guys consider "bending over and taking it" as far as price goes. But last time I checked an authorized retailer in Mexico has them for sale and in decent sizes for about $240 USD shipped. 23:45 Air Time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom