• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
black gold don't crack

Hey alp, so patent leather doesn't crack and deteriorating over time? Only asking cus I've seen pics of a pair of black/gold 1s looking pretty crappy and wouldn't wanna invest in a pair of DSM 1s if they'll end up like that. Thanks for any clarification.

Hey alp, so patent leather doesn't crack and deteriorating over time? Only asking cus I've seen pics of a pair of black/gold 1s looking pretty crappy and wouldn't wanna invest in a pair of DSM 1s if they'll end up like that. Thanks for any clarification.
As far as I've noticed no cracking on mine, and I got both and wear black golds relatively often. Patent leather might crease like a mfer but to actually crack I doubt it

I have patent leather chicagos from 2003. They haven't chipped at all. Even balled in them for years.

Looking for advice. My first time buying Js through eBay via pp invoice.

What should I have the seller put on the invoice to protect me as a buyer?

Just have them be very specific. State 100% authentic. Sz, name of the shoe, condition etc

i ususally have them put " 100 percent authentic or money back guaranteed"  also have them list the shoe name , size, and ds or used

Last edited by a moderator:
Just have them be very specific. State 100% authentic. Sz, name of the shoe, condition etc

i ususally have them put " 100 percent authentic or money back guaranteed"  also have them list the shoe name , size, and ds or used

Should this be ok?

Notes
Free Shipping.
100% Authentic.
100% Deadstock.

Also he's using freshbooks instead of PayPal. Should that be an issue? Apparently that's what his company uses.

Should this be ok?

Notes
Free Shipping.
100% Authentic.
100% Deadstock.

Also he's using freshbooks instead of PayPal. Should that be an issue? Apparently that's what his company uses.

Make sure he states the name of the shoe and possibly the year. I'm not sure about freshbooks, but pp is probably safer.

Last edited:
Should this be ok?

Notes
Free Shipping.
100% Authentic.
100% Deadstock.

also tell him to add how he is shipping it with like priority mail signature confirmation and condition. and also make sure he outlines refund and return policies as well

Last edited:
Need some opinions on these blk/wht highs. Guy wants $120, one toe cap has a small scuff and both have creasing..... worth it?

IMO it's hard to go wrong with 1's, such a versatile shoe. When I first collected in '07 I was all about every model, having at least one of each and all DS. Now this time around I wear mine and keep it mainly all 1's. Nice group shot and nice pickup on those SBB's, real jealous of it. :smokin

The resell on those will be worse than UNC
with all the jeezys and everything else dropping on black Friday I doubt it

Jeezy? Meh but they should be an easy pick up

I'll be mad if I can't even snag a pair for retail. I got 25% off NDC coupon and $140 gift card for FTL so that would be nice to score from both under retail

Game 1...METS!
blue laces look good! bout to snag a local ds pair for 170.  also my boy  eecheeoogee said you inquired on a pair of custom lasers on ig, thinkin bout gettn a pair done?  ever since i mentioned his name on here, he said hes gotten a lot of NT customers lol

Back
Top Bottom