Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
struck out as well on NDC and SNKRS for that size 9... Seems to be a difficult size to get now or maybe I was lucky in the past idk :rolleyes

Small sizes went quick today....ended up being 22nd in store at Flight23 (NYC) and the smallest size they had when they got to me was a 10/10.5. Usually I feel good about getting my 8.5 when I'm under 30 at Flight23 but today the line was filled with couples, small footed Latinos and k-town kids. On top there was a small allocation - about 100 pairs at Flight.

Last edited:
Yep. I got lucky with my cousin pair for 200. People who buy the big sizes are quick to flip when it's not their size. Another dude who had a size 12 wanted 350 flat for his pairs.

Yeah man it's ******ed. I understand maybe 20 bucks and I also understand they want to make money but 50$ to trade for the same shoe it's ridiculous but no biggie. I'm not desperate to pay someone 50 bucks to size swap.

Got thru on SNKRS app this morning. Still needing to call Nike later to apply my discount. Can't believe some of the OGs on here didn't eat mayn.

Tried lookin out for the homie @geraldg2309 with unclaimed pairs but no luck smh. Copped Royal lows while I was there tho haha. All out of my size 11 so settled for the last 10.5 which fit perfect. Funny cuz some cat walked in mins after me asking for a 10.5. Lol

Can't wait to rock these too.

Thanks. Struck out all across the board. Got through on fnl but they cancelled me. Welp looks like have to pay resale again.
I took that route as well. Dude I mess with is solid. He ain't bad either on prices besides being a coolazz dude. Only a few HoH got these joints around me. Really ain't much on resale. If you got 250 you should be fine. Last thing I will say is sleep on it. You wake up and it's the first thing on your mind go ahead and cop. It's easy to get caught up in have and have nots on NT

Last edited:
Small sizes went quick today....ended up being 22nd in store at Flight23 (NYC) and the smallest size they had when they got to me was a 10/10.5. Usually I feel good about getting my 8.5 when I'm under 30 at Flight23 but today the line was filled with couples, small footed Latinos and k-town kids. On top there was a small allocation - about 100 pairs at Flight.
I haven't actually done a lineup ever since that limited HOH opened up by MSG, about what time do you usually go to flight23? Do they allow ppl to camp overnight? I can never seem to cop online anymore and am looking towards going in person but would appreciate any help cause i could've really used that 10 haha.

Got thru on SNKRS app this morning. Still needing to call Nike later to apply my discount. Can't believe some of the OGs on here didn't eat mayn.

Tried lookin out for the homie @geraldg2309 with unclaimed pairs but no luck smh. Copped Royal lows while I was there tho haha. All out of my size 11 so settled for the last 10.5 which fit perfect. Funny cuz some cat walked in mins after me asking for a 10.5. Lol

Can't wait to rock these too.
Those puppies can stand the test of time. Rain sleet or snow. Royal lows are a go. :lol: glad to see you helping fam. Great stuff.

I haven't actually done a lineup ever since that limited HOH opened up by MSG, about what time do you usually go to flight23? Do they allow ppl to camp overnight? I can never seem to cop online anymore and am looking towards going in person but would appreciate any help cause i could've really used that 10 haha.

I'm not really a camper either but with the 1s/JB retro cancellation at the top of the year I've found myself up way to early on a Saturday this year to do I store pick ups. Niketown discourages camping but folks just hangout at the Apple Store until about sunrise (did Niketown for SBBs - which Nike cancelled). 34th street lets folks camp .... For the UNCs I got to 34th around 3:30ish and they give out bands around 6a. I feel FTL down the street is always a **** show. For the most part all do 8a releases except nike which is 10a and 21Mercer is 11a.

I'm not really a camper either but with the 1s/JB retro cancellation at the top of the year I've found myself up way to early on a Saturday this year to do I store pick ups. Niketown discourages camping but folks just hangout at the Apple Store until about sunrise (did Niketown for SBBs - which Nike cancelled). 34th street lets folks camp .... For the UNCs I got to 34th around 3:30ish and they give out bands around 6a. I feel FTL down the street is always a **** show. For the most part all do 8a releases except nike which is 10a and 21Mercer is 11a.
Dang 3:30, thats one of the reasons why im not a camper. ive never actually been to that flight23 store, but thanks for the useful info man! i didnt know these places gave out bands, that HOH by MSG last all-star break was a real mess since ppl were just jumping all over the place and cutting lines. im hoping the flight23 is way more organized with those bands. i'll prolly have to go there for the next release since SNKRS and FTL online have both failed me the past few times now. appreciate it !

Dang 3:30, thats one of the reasons why im not a camper. ive never actually been to that flight23 store, but thanks for the useful info man! i didnt know these places gave out bands, that HOH by MSG last all-star break was a real mess since ppl were just jumping all over the place and cutting lines. im hoping the flight23 is way more organized with those bands. i'll prolly have to go there for the next release since SNKRS and FTL online have both failed me the past few times now. appreciate it !
it's the same mess everywhere and at the end of the day 3:30 isn't really that early if you want the shoe that badly. If I was a small size and really needed these I would've did the all night at niketown

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom