Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
whatever happened to ol boy posin with pumpkins thinkin he was doin it?
laugh.gif

I saw this for today but nothing crazy
I understand how links are found or what sizes will be/are available, but I still can't figure out how they know what time the restock occurs. Did 5pm become the standard over 7pm EST?

As I mentioned yesterday, I'll continue the good vibes and bro hugs in here by shouting out a legit NTer who broke bread with me on a pair of 1s I've been chasing for 10 months!

@ronaldcinho greatly appreciate the lookout on these my boy, another one of our smooth transactions :nthat:

Animation15.gif

Look what you started babyjs23 babyjs23 :rofl:

Got a new camera (no clue how to turn the flashlight off :lol:) didnt want to take a million Frag pics so I decided to take pic of the "Fab 5" :smokin

After these UNCs on Saturday, I'm good until those WC 4s drop in Feb.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'll continue the good vibes and bro hugs in here by shouting out a legit NTer who broke bread with me on a pair of 1s I've been chasing for 10 months!

@ronaldcinho greatly appreciate the lookout on these my boy, another one of our smooth transactions
nthat.gif

Animation15.gif

Look what you started @babyJs23
roll.gif

Got a new camera (no clue how to turn the flashlight off
laugh.gif
) didnt want to take a million Frag pics so I decided to take pic of the "Fab 5"
smokin.gif

Mad repp'age is warranted 
smokin.gif

@gil23 Posted to help answer fams question about what came with the LM's.

At one point I was, even attempted a trade for Royals and Wheat 13's, but decided to hold onto these after the guys package was lost during transit.
That's insane.  I think I sold my extra set for 600.  Still regret selling it 
mean.gif

I ended up putting in 3 raffles for the UNC 1s, and I got a call today for 1 of them. I'm super excited. I've been hooked on buying 1s...easily becoming more & more of my favorite model.

7 friggin SNKRS notifications and not one of them are SBBs... 
Man my SNKRS app must not be set up right, I didn't get any notifications at all.

@ronaldcinho greatly appreciate the lookout on these my boy, another one of our smooth transactions
nthat.gif

Animation15.gif

Look what you started @babyJs23
roll.gif

Got a new camera (no clue how to turn the flashlight off
laugh.gif
) didnt want to take a million Frag pics so I decided to take pic of the "Fab 5"
smokin.gif

Awesome bro, congrats on the pickup!!! Glad you finally got your frags!

Back
Top Bottom