• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Almost 2 years a go... I'm from Belchertown

Small world! I played hockey last year in the UMass fall league on a team with a bunch of guys from Belchertown High. All graduated between 2010 & 2013 or so. My buddy's the BHS hockey coach now, too. Gotta say I'm jealous you're in SF now. I miss my old life in NYC & Beantown. Hoping one day I can move out to SoCal. Wanna be able to wake up and go surfing at some point in my life, and I'm damn sick of winter.

Small world! I played hockey last year in the UMass fall league on a team with a bunch of guys from Belchertown High. All graduated between 2010 & 2013 or so. My buddy's the BHS hockey coach now, too. Gotta say I'm jealous you're in SF now. I miss my old life in NYC & Beantown. Hoping one day I can move out to SoCal. Wanna be able to wake up and go surfing at some point in my life, and I'm damn sick of winter.
If they graduated in 2010/11 I more than likely know them lol a lot of my friends played BHS hockey hahha

Black and whites and unc's at 1:50

Aqua 8's and cyber Monday's ,Jordan getting in my pockets again

Last edited:
I love posting pictures, sold it to my friend for retail since I caught a 12.5 in Europe :nerd:  unicorns for days

btw I heard Tans were sitting at Flight in Vegas so call em up and see whats good

Yeah Tans were and maybe still are sitting at Flight in Vegas. I copped my pair this past Monday and was even able to try them on. I went tts on my whites and they felt a little big so I tried a .5 size down on the Tans and they fit perfect. So I get home and noticed the other shoe the one I didn't try had a bunch of black marks all over. It was already late Monday and I was busy all day Tuesday so I went to Flight on Wednesday to exchange my pair for a better one and they still had my size and I was able to get a better pair.

Last edited:

Please Don't Fall for This MamboJambo!

KixSquare...  Don't Play Ya'll Self
"dumber then me"

laugh.gif

Haven't been in here for a few weeks. Thread moved

Turned in a bunch of shoes to FC yesterday. Someone in this bunch, royals and Breds parted ways with me. It was time. Thought I'd be more disappointed.

The leather on that pic of the collar :pimp:

With the UNCs dropping next week I'm probably gonna cancel my order on the laneys that dropped. Would rather use that money towards the UNCs

The leather on that pic of the collar
pimp.gif

With the UNCs dropping next week I'm probably gonna cancel my order on the laneys that dropped. Would rather use that money towards the UNCs
Yeah man these UNC's are butter. I had to get the Laney's too because they are super dope on feet as well.

Back
Top Bottom