Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Per a District Mgr I know that works for Footaction

UNC are going to be A GR, All Stores are getting pairs

the Vattchetan are coming as well and They Allocated Alot of pairs to Footaction  per their shipment order.

sweater 7 and 3Peat 8's - will be released 1-7 days early AT ONLY FOOTACTION 23 GRAND OPENING STORES

and that's the Run Down for now!

Hope so bruh, don't need them but i want them. :lol:

the Vattchetan are coming as well and They Allocated Alot of pairs to Footaction  per their shipment order.

sweater 7 and 3Peat 8's - will be released 1-7 days early AT ONLY FOOTACTION 23 GRAND OPENING STORES

and that's the Run Down for now!

A gr at Footaction stores? or at all stores?

So a GR like recent retros i.e. Martians 7, statue 9s etc or GR like usual retro 1 (not sbb) numbers?

And appreciate the production number help fellas

Last edited:
He works for Footaction but i'm pretty sure they are all under the same Parent Company FA FTL CS

But he was only speaking on FA

and his District is in So Cal

No way these are GR. Sure every store will have them... But not a lot of pairs
Yeah everything besides Frags have had the same production numbers so there's no way that UNCs will be a GR. Only things that change are the demand and allocation

What is really considered limited? None us of know the exact numbers...the sbb, Chicago's and black/white, all seem, to me.. Produced in the same numbers... Just the demand and hype really made it seem more limited than others... As for the frags.. Those were def. Limited..

What is really considered limited? None us of know the exact numbers...the sbb, Chicago's and black/white, all seem, to me.. Produced in the same numbers... Just the demand and hype really made it seem more limited than others... As for the frags.. Those were def. Limited..

Its just less numbers than the normal JB products

We don't know exact numbers but we just have a feel for a ones release

I don't know the numbers they make, But the demand might make it seem like they're limited and Allocation of Where Pairs go like someone said

but Those were his words, so take it for what it's worth

Alot of pairs in LA area might not be the same for The Atlanta Area..

That's a given because he'll major cities especially NYC get tons of pairs compared to everyone else

Naaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom