Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Some guys used a magic eraser to remove the dull on the '11 BC3s. That might work??

Krylon matte spray finish (less than $5) might do the trick. It's what folks are using on the custo lasers to give it a factory finish as versus the glossy look.

Thanks guys. I'll try the magic eraser first. Hoping I can remove the shine rather than cover it with another layer.

Avi check

dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif

Lamo. Yo those metallic joints are a go. That party all the time delirious type of joint is a no go. From pictures alone.

Lol JB doesn't care about raised awareness. I remember dudes begging for Bordeaux and Colombia 11s every single year on NT. Never happened.

Theyre just running out of retros so it was a matter of time.

:rofl:

Yo geraldg2309 geraldg2309 let's get to work on the Kentucky's now :lol:
Anybody who is PayPal ready, send me a pm and I'll change my Avy to whatever you like. :lol:

Not serious.

:nerd:

Haha yes. Ready for the "NIKETALK" Air Jordan 1 OGs. Scratch that new thread title.

Fixed lol.

Which is great because GeraldGAWD would never hit us with an limited BS

NA1 OG pizza boyz exclusives only. Never forget. Cheers to all my OGs. Whether your posting or still lurking like myself. :nthat:

Last edited:
I seen a pair of sky Jordan metallics on the bay for 250. Can't wait for these fave one out the whole pack,and the Celtic green[emoji]127808[/emoji]

I never post at all in here, but I pretty much check it every time I see a new post 
laugh.gif

I went to solefood on Saturday and finally saw the royals in person, lawd 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom