Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where I live..I see more people rocking 11s than 1s. I hardly see anyone wearing Chicago 1s..I've seen 2 people wearing them since they released in May..and I saw 1 guy wearin 2013 chis one day. And a couple people wearing Hare 1s. I saw more than a few bred 11s and legend blue 11s today..blk infrared 6s..1 infrared low ..baron 9s and bulls over broadway 10s all day long.
I was the only one I saw wearing Bordeaux 7s.
I try to keep it OG..only new colorway Jordans I hadda cop were Barcelona Days 7s and Nightshade 2s and Sport Blue 3s

That's what I'm talking about, 11s used to be the pears everyone coveted. Now everyone has them and they're readily available. Especially the latter releases. 4 years ago I thought I was stuntin with all of my pears lol

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Wormhole????? Tf kinda site is that
its a japanese sneaker boutique...check them out on instagram, they post good deals over there than their website.
Chean87 great pick up brother! Those are nice imo then the LA 1s coming out this year that leather look nice an the navy blue is perfect match
Not my pickup. I actually quoted @So Much Sole 23  lol.

I don't think you have a good understanding of how ebay works.  It may not seem logical to you but the majority of people that purchase on ebay like auction style listings because they are hoping to get a deal then when the action is close to ending a lot of them get emotional and bid up the price because they don't want to lose.

Sole Supremacy has sold over 6700 items on ebay since May.  You can't imagine how staggering the amount of effort it would take to shill bid those items.  Slander has to be logical, this slander wasn't thought out.

Ebay member since '02 - I think I have a decent grasp of how it works. Just because he has a lot of sold auctions doesn't mean he's not shilling up the prices, whether early on in the auction's life cycle or toward it's closing.

Specifically, my point was about early bids. Explain to me why his auctions regularly have higher prices earlier during their duration than identical (or better condition - as in DS) items in other auctions with less time remaining. I always see his auctions (which start at $0.99) well over $80 or $100 almost immediately, with like 6.5 days remaining, while similar items will be at the same price or less with a day or so remaining. It doesn't make any sense.

For someone who prides themselves on their $0.99 starting bids, I very rarely see real steals coming from his listings, and I've watched a lot of them. They almost always go for the going rate for that pair, if not more. I've seen (and gotten) much better deals on DS pairs than he often gets for used pairs.

I just know that I pretty much don't bother watching his stuff anymore, because it just seems fishy to me.

Oh, and slander is spoken -- it's libel in written form.

it's bc of their rep. ppl know they're legit and that they can be trusted. i've seen some steals on there and i watch them like a hawk. it has been my experience from watching their auctions that the listings usually maintain a lower price until closer to the end. i've copped from them and they are some of the most legit on the bay or anywhere else online. not saying it isn't possible, but i'd be kinda surprised if they were engaging in shadiness.

If Nike/JB starts producing 250-500k pairs of OG 1's, then yes the bubble will 'burst' :rofl: I don't the think the XI bubble has burst yet doe.

Last edited:
Its basic supply and demand. You see like 3 times as many wearing xi as 1s. Well pretty sure none in your spot are lucky enough to grab 1s or even see em in a store for that matter. Its not hard to stunt all your Xi. They arent hard to get. And if you really are stuntin em, your probably wealthy.

I could sell one pair of 140 msrp shoes and buy 4 or 5 pair of xi at retail. Or a buy one get 2 free if say i want some bred xi at resell. You see, make half a million of a popular shoe and there you go. Make 25k of an icon and there is your gold bar.

Why? You're not a ..... fan are you?

Tupac is cool and all, but go for a subtle look in college. Rock a plain white or black tee. The jersey is just over the top.

Its all about what you feel comfortable in though, at the end of the day. But you're going to enter college and meet people for the first time. Its about networking now. Time to be taken seriously. Everything you do now if for your future.

Seriously, a white plain tee and you;ll look fly, with no real effort whatsoever.

When is first day of school?

Tupac is cool and all, but go for a subtle look in college. Rock a plain white or black tee. The jersey is just over the top.

Its all about what you feel comfortable in though, at the end of the day. But you're going to enter college and meet people for the first time. Its about networking now. Time to be taken seriously. Everything you do now if for your future.

Seriously, a white plain tee and you;ll look fly, with no real effort whatsoever.

When is first day of school?
Start Junior year on the 24th (classes) suppose to me in the 19th (apartment, couldn't find a place on campus).  Sometimes you have to separate yourself from the group, I understand to keep a low profit but I really like this jersey. 
And count me on the Biggie side, even though I'm in the west coast. I liked Tupac, but couldn't really get down with that thug life he was talking about.

Biggie is in my top 10 favs of all time.
You broke my hear, you, you, B.I.G. lover.  Thug Life is not what others make it out to be, it's about society abandoning poverty stricken youth (african americans and other minorities) then wondering why they are so hostile when society never gave them a chance.  THUG LIFE stands for: The Hate U Give Little Infants ***** Everyone.  It's more about social issues than being a quote on quote thug.  That "Thug" persona was so people believed that Tupac was tough.

Yeah don't do that. That's a bad look.

I remember going in on my first day and just ragging on people trying to do the most.

Only days I try to go big with outfits are on big test days cuz I like the confidence

Nothing wrong with liking BIG and Pac though. Both of em are good artists
Thats allowed now and I've come around also but mid 90s bro I knew people that were so heavy on one side that all eyez on me and ready to die cassettes were flung out of windows into traffic.

Start Junior year on the 24th (classes) suppose to me in the 19th (apartment, couldn't find a place on campus).  Sometimes you have to separate yourself from the group, I understand to keep a low profit but I really like this jersey. 

You broke my hear, you, you, B.I.G. lover.  Thug Life is not what others make it out to be, it's about society abandoning poverty stricken youth (african americans and other minorities) then wondering why they are so hostile when society never gave them a chance.  THUG LIFE stands for: The Hate U Give Little Infants ***** Everyone.  It's more about social issues than being a quote on quote thug.  That "Thug" persona was so people believed that Tupac was tough.

yes, Tupac had a great message at times. I just didn't like the Suge Knight owned Tupac. Despise everything about Suge. He's getting what he deserved.

And thats awesome school is about to start up. Remember you talking about it months ago. Your time has come. Hit them books hard and get the hell out in 2 years. Enjoy this time man. I wish I knew what i knew now back when i was in college. I would have dominated life back then. Life lessons.

Last edited:

Thats allowed now and I've come around also but mid 90s bro I knew people that were so heavy on one side that all eyez on me and ready to die cassettes were flung out of windows into traffic.
Whoever throws out an All Eyez On Me cassettes, CD, or deletes the song from a mobile device is an enemy to me:
No Homo

Back
Top Bottom