?
Thanks brothers, my 9.5US bRED 1 is pretty beat already

but I'm happy because one of my bro will trade a DS 10US BRED 2013 

for my DS 10US CHIC 2015 

I think it's a fair trade right?

2013 BRED = 2015 CHIC

1:1 Trade

Equals right?

2013s didnt have the best quality, but DMPs were trash. Holding up after wears doesnt mean a shoe has good quality. If that were the case Wht/Cemet '12 4s would be held as the greatest quality retro. DMPs are too synthetic.

True.....but 99% are synthetic.....wven this "remastered" they are giving us

Im aware, thats why I said too synthetic. Some have more simulated leather than others.

my dude really said DMPs were second best to banneds. Nah son, DMPs were cardboards >D
*shrug

I'd rather have chicagos considering Breds will come out with better quality in a few years but whatever you don't need to ask us you're the one making the trade

Thanks brothers, my 9.5US bRED 1 is pretty beat already

but I'm happy because one of my bro will trade a DS 10US BRED 2013 

for my DS 10US CHIC 2015 

I think it's a fair trade right?

2013 BRED = 2015 CHIC
1:1 Trade
Equals right?

You'd only find this trade with a homie

As far as resale market goes, you can almost get two pairs of Chis for a Black/Red

Do it before he changes his mind lol

Just traded a pair of concepts SB dunk lows in the carved wooden box to a kid for deadstock shattered backboards...

who won?

Just curious to see your thoughts.

Just traded a pair of concepts SB dunk lows in the carved wooden box to a kid for deadstock shattered backboards...

who won?

Nice man, I'd take the sbb all day. Just a shoebox haha, unless ur a collector that box serves no purpose. Good trade [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Them concept dunks ok but they restock 25th august.Backboards way better.nice pick up.my boy traded 2 kendrick lamar ventilator for wooden box joints. Hypebeast can't move them lol

Still want another pair of chicagos and SBB

I got other stuff going on but damn. By the time I wanna cop either or both the price gonna be ridiculous

this thread has 2,042,315 view's :wow: ... only 2nd in the JB to the blk/red XI thread that has damn near 3 mill

edit

& im the 2nd highest poster in the thread behind Zyzz who posted right above me :lol:

Last edited:
How did you see those stats. I didn't think I would be #1 but the last few months I've r ally only been posting in the JB and especially Jordan 1 threads

I just want a pair of Frags man, had my chances with SBBs and passed. The color just throws me off. Starting to see more black LMs pop up locally, might have to bite soon..

who won?

You....SBs are hot now and I'm guessing the stained glass highs will have a better presence in the aftermarket. But of course if both of you got what you both wanted then you guys both made out (pause).

How did you see those stats. I didn't think I would be #1 but the last few months I've r ally only been posting in the JB and especially Jordan 1 threads

on the main page by the thread titles you can click replies to see the highest posters for that thread & the view count is right by that #....

who won?

You....SBs are hot now and I'm guessing the stained glass highs will have a better presence in the aftermarket. But of course if both of you got what you both wanted then you guys both made out (pause).

Seeing as there was a max of 3000 pairs of the lows and will be roughly 30,000 of the highs the longterm market price will probably favor the lows

Back
Top Bottom