• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
When it comes to comfort, I think in my Opinion it's really little low comfort

and I always buy a footlocker Comfort Sole and swap it to all my OG1's , worn my Custom ROYAL BLACK TOES 1's for almost 2 whole days, malling and walking, Just try swapping with a comfortable insole for added Cushion

Still digging those customs @edmunddantes2  
smokin.gif

Whats the difference between the air Jordan and the wing on a fake og bred 1 2012 and a real one? are you supposed to feel the details? or does that mean its fake? is it supposed to feel like its engraved to be real? or just put on?

Hey guys need help!! Is the wing on the side that says air jordan supposed to be like engraved in or on the surface? (for og bred 1s 2013)

Supposed to be embossed but ive seen plenty of legit pairs that its just printed on or jyst very slightly embossed. Crappy qc

Wonder how many people are gonna buy the 1.5 and try to sole swap. Buy a hawks 1 and paint it lol

Wonder how many people are gonna buy the 1.5 and try to sole swap. Buy a hawks 1 and paint it lol

If I was thinking about that I'd probably go with a Hare 1 sole ... Figuring I could get a cheap pair and it's already red.

I'm not sure if I've seen a sole swap on 1's. I did see a ton of customs but no pics of crazy sole separation needing a swap

I'm not sure if I've seen a sole swap on 1's. I did see a ton of customs but no pics of crazy sole separation needing a swap
usually you would need a swap because of the sole/midsole wearing down not cuz of seperation as they can seperate all they want but they are stitched to the midsole anyways

Back
Top Bottom