Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm in the market for both chi and sbb just don't know what to strike first on. Hoping to get sub 350
Chi's first, then the SBB's since people are still on the fence about the CW. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about the 1.5s? i think it gives the chis a bad look lol

Since all of the reseller jerkoffs ate up the Chicago 1's, I will be getting the 1.5's. I'm not paying resell on the 1's. That's how I feel about it.

I might add, I think they still look good. Not much different at all.

Last edited:
This thread is so much fun now!

People helping Sakuragi achieve his Chicago pair! 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any chance 1.5 drives down price of chi? Similar shoe may dilute the value of og 1 chi

That's a 2 year gap This is only like 2 months

You asked I'm just answering. Usually when they retro a shoe it usually raises or declines previous retro value. But then again can you really call this a retro? So could do nothing to the chi value

Last edited:
Any chance 1.5 drives down price of chi? Similar shoe may dilute the value of og 1 chi

It might. If the 1.5 is made well, people will cop those instead of paying the high resell. I know I will. I'd rather pay $150 as opposed to $400-$500. There's not much of a difference. Plus, it's not like Mike didn't wear the 1.5.

You asked I'm just answering. Usually when they retro a shoe it usually raises or declines previous retro value. But then again can you really call this a retro? So could do nothing to the chi value

It will raise the price on this particular shoe. I hate to say it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom