Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not feeling them LA joints but I'm top 3 on geraldg2309 geraldg2309 list so I'm pretty sure my pair is already locked down :nthat:

:lol:

Stop caping for JB :lol:

Jordan won the Dunk Contest in 87 wearing the 2's and they did no type of 25th dunk contest anniversary for them. So again, JB just wanted to jip consumers with NA and found an opportunity for it.

Don't fall into the hype or you'll get swindled into a "23rd anniversary of the first retros" BS they come up with. and start buying breds & chicagos 1s AGAIN in 2017.
Nobody capping for JB lol. And besides the IIIs are WAY more popular than IIs and the NA on the back of the IIIs would have been way more of a big deal since IIs don't really have any NA branding on them except for the Candy Pack which had Jordan on the back instead of Nike

Last edited:
Going rate for DS 2013 bred 1s sz 10 guys? Haven't been on here for a minute and am out the loop. Just wanna know how much I should ask for to sell my pair.
Hmmm would you trade for 2015 Chi's and $100 sz 10 also

Last edited:
People acting surprised at the new prices for ones.. What you think the chicagos were gonna be $600 and everything else the same? The release skewed the market and messed with the entire pricing for ones. People should have been upset that they were priced so high instead of acting like they had gold.

People acting surprised at the new prices for ones.. What you think the chicagos were gonna be $600 and everything else the same? The release skewed the market and messed with the entire pricing for ones. People should have been upset that they were priced so high instead of acting like they had gold.
Just how it goes now. Either dudes have gold or they're shelling out gold to get it. Unfortunately that dumb mentality that happens with those that miss out on every release is amplified by Nike screwing up this one. It's a shame these Chicago's will probably never come back to earth.

Last edited:
Just how it goes now. Either dudes have gold or they're shelling out gold to get it. Unfortunately that dumb mentality that happens with those that miss out on every release is amplified by Nike screwing up this one. It's a shame these Chicago's will probably never come back to earth.

Yeah. Release was so messed up, but what you gonna do.. I moved on to the backboards already. It just bothers me that people are gonna think the other 1s should stay around the price they been at.

I'll agree PSNY > PSLA, but I like small little details so both are dope to me. Need to find PSNYs for a nice ticket and just pull the trigger

I'll agree PSNY > PSLA, but I like small little details so both are dope to me. Need to find PSNYs for a nice ticket and just pull the trigger

Bro. Look now... After all star weekend was the PERFECT time to do it they were practically giving them joints away.. PSNY are really nice I really want a second but too many shoes are coming out

Bro. Look now... After all star weekend was the PERFECT time to do it they were practically giving them joints away.. PSNY are really nice I really want a second but too many shoes are coming out
I know man smh, tried to have my homie in NYC assist me but didnt work out. If I see a 10.5 under 3 on ebay I'm eatin

I know man smh, tried to have my homie in NYC assist me but didnt work out. If I see a 10.5 under 3 on ebay I'm eatin

Check Craigslist in NYC, if you find anything and can make the deal happen I'll get you the shoes. I'll ask around and see what's what

Nice! These never grew on me but glad you got em!
My boy locked me in 2 Pairs but Hinted that the White ones are nicer in person then the BLK ones.

10.5 and 11 cuz i was't sure how they fit!

Might use a pair for Trade bait on these hookers out here!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom