Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Local shop around the way has these for $150 ... Quality looks the same as 08 for the most part, not as shiny/glossy, and these come with the NA box .. Think they release next week, retail $115 according to NDC

Whatever
Time for a dbl

Maybe its a cyber monday type drop?

Def an odd RD...

They look crisp on feet, still regret passing in 08... If only these these had the NA branding.... :smh:

i almost NEED a set of these just so i can know the differences between these & the 08's

& id like to have a sz 12 instead of 11.5 so....

Anybody else seen this? Pretty crazy, I mean we all get the jist that it doesn't cost alot to make a sneaker for Nike but to actually see it broken down. 
eek.gif

Image is from a hong kong sneaker forum.

These 2014 BHM Jordan 1's look more like mids than Highs... Would look pretty good with a  black lace swap. And a BLANK heel. Still on the edge, probably will cop. 

Via: SC

Anybody else seen this? Pretty crazy, I mean we all get the jist that it doesn't cost alot to make a sneaker for Nike but to actually see it broken down. 
eek.gif

Image is from a hong kong sneaker forum.
This is an old pic isn't it? But that's how its broken down. It's usually $5-$20 to produce a shoe. They sell it to retailers for around twice the price. Then the retailers sell it for MSRP which is usually twice that price. Other mark-ups on shoes like $180-$250  Jordans/Nikes are usually just to differentiate those products from the rest. To let you know it's special. Sometimes the materials may justify that price though. 

Don't kill me if these numbers are wrong. It's what I was told by a Nike/Jordan developer back in 2008.

Air Jordan 1 94 Jan 25th,2014 

631733-004

Anthracite/Gym Red/Black/Team RED 

Time for them to do a horrible job combining the I's and X's, huh? |I

They sell the shoes to retailers for way more than double the price of production though. I remember seeing some pairs were being sold to retailers for maybe $70-$80.

Last edited:
My local Ruvilla has a black Friday sale going on all week crazy deals (got sport royal foams for 110 +tax! But that's for another thread) anyway they have Highlight reels for 70 +tax and celtic 1's in my wifes size for 50 +tax would you guys hop on those? It's either highlight reels for me or noble red pippen 1's(which are 85 +tax

Back
Top Bottom