Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I'm more excited for the Shattered Backboards than the Chicagos. Closest thing to a remastered black tongue black toes we'll have for quite some time

I'm more excited for the Shattered Backboards than the Chicagos. Closest thing to a remastered black tongue black toes we'll have for quite some time
Me too. If only they had kept the Shattered Backboards at the original May release date..instead of pushing it back to June. A shame I say...a DAMN shame

That dude @endesee aka indecent..sounds like he's a bad man. A very very verry bad man. I feel sorry for u jordanjunkie.
I live in NY...and if I could get authorities on him I would...and if cops couldn't get him. .and if it were my $1000+ bucks and I found him..it'd be a badd day for us both.I'd be in perfect health in jail..but he'd be all messed up in his world fa tryin to finnesse me like THAT! NO FLEX ZONE !!

Why couldn't they have waited till June to do this... 11s and 1s dropping will be even harder to cop now
mean.gif
i think that's the reason they did it, to prevent bots? not sure if bots caught up to it, but sounds like more ppl that want em will have a better shot

1s will be near impossible. Glad i have one locked up in store and a ATC slot secured online.
On NDC for sure, but the access code version of the app was likely my only shot at it (if it dropped there of course). Highly doubt it now.

i think that's the reason they did it, to prevent bots? not sure if bots caught up to it, but sounds like more ppl that want em will have a better shot
I don't see how releasing it to the public prevents bots... they'll still thrive.

Last edited:
can anyone tell me whats the deal with the pinnacles and why people are spending 1k+ on them? i think their ugly lol

Back
Top Bottom