• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Finally came in
Gotta lose the knee-highs vato.

:rofl:

But relating it (presumed ID 1) to a cheap shoe from sears was the whole argument. True I do like the NA and higher mold but that's because when we was presented with such that's how we remember. The mold has some been taken down and built back up but never has dipped to the reject cheap shoe at sears. Call me crazy but I like cinnamon toast crunch whether I can see the box and branding or know that's where the cereal came from. I'm just baffled by people who think otherwise.

Last edited:
Anyone know how the 2001 or 1985 fit thought I heard .5 sz big or small my 94/13 fit tts
My 85 Chi's fit the same as my 2013 OGs and I go TTS

I have narrow feet though, .5 size up wouldnt be a mad idea for a wide foot because of the narrow toe box

High socks>>> ankle

But most of the time in rocking pants so eh lol
complete opposite in NYC. Although people rocking high elite socks with every single shoe. I saw one dude with black/teal Elite socks, pair of Sperry boat shoes, and khaki shorts. 
mean.gif

Im sorry, but those pinnacles are one of the ugliest 1s I have ever seen. Youre better off tracking down a pair of black/gold patent 1s for that resell price. Hype sells ugly.

Trying to heavily wear my Gum 1s to crease em up a bit and get the leather loose.
wish these had the black/white quality leather or better, really hard to get this plasticy material to bend perfectly.
Broken backboards are now releasing in June, correct?

complete opposite in NYC. Although people rocking high elite socks with every single shoe. I saw one dude with black/teal Elite socks, pair of Sperry boat shoes, and khaki shorts. :smh:
I can't understand why people wear socks with boat shoes. As far as sneakers go I usually wear either Elite or Jordan high socks, but I've been wearing ankle socks with AJ1s and shorts lately. I like the look because my socks aren't taking away from my shoes. I like how the socks just peek out of the ankle.

Back
Top Bottom