Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yup the red looks better on the 01's IMO. And leather is probably better than the 13's too. The difference in wings logo size doesn't bother me either.

Man that bred video is embarrassing. Especially all the ones that they zoom in on and have a bred colorway on haha. Just clueless to what they have
roll.gif
at the end

"umm.. ketchup. It's red. you know, you put the ketchup on the bread"

Those golds don't do it for me. They look spray painted and cheap. No kind of gold detailing. For all we know those could be Celtic 1's spray painted gold and everyone's going ape for these

1s are overhyped in general, there has never been an incredible demand for 1s until 2013-2014 and now so all are overhyped and stupidly selling for almost a thousand for certain models that cost the least amount to make in the jordan lineup

I think you're right, for the most part. Breds and Royals, in my opinion, deserve whatever hype they get. Breds hold a special place and brings back a ton of memories as a 12 year old kid who wanted nothing more than to have a pair but had a Mom who didn't believe in spending more than $25 for shoes.

But where the hype comes in is with 1's (garbage, IMO) like NYC, LM, SB, Jeters, just to name a few. Some like those legitimately, but for the most part, dudes are copping those strictly for hype. Notice I said FOR THE MOST PART.

they will sell out because it will be extremely limited and hyped. There will be money to be made by resellers. Doubt anybody would wear them.

I have 2013 that are worn a lot. But I do like the previous Breds. Had the 01 bred for a short period of time when I was young. Never had the 94 Breds. Just nostalgic for me to get older Breds. Owning 01's again would be memories, owning 94's would be about owning history. I want Banneds a lot as well but getting a pair of that will cost the price of both DS 01 and 94 Breds lol.
depends on how patient you are. 

ims ure a pair of banned 1's will come around for 1000 give or take $20-50, depending on your size. 

depends on how patient you are. 
ims ure a pair of banned 1's will come around for 1000 give or take $20-50, depending on your size. 

I'd take that deal anyday. Its not really that I'm impatient, its just that there aren't even a handful of sellers with them in my size. I'm willing to spend even a few more benjamins above that, just can't find a seller.

I'd take that deal anyday. Its not really that I'm impatient, its just that there aren't even a handful of sellers with them in my size. I'm willing to spend even a few more benjamins above that, just can't find a seller.

Keep offering people on eBay somebody will crack given you will only see your size pop up ever so often. It took me years to get an 8.5 for a decent price.

But the satisfaction of getting them man... Went into that banned 1 thread with my chest out... Like "I'm here" [emoji]128526[/emoji]

kilroythedon kilroythedon exactly the size I'm looking for :nerd:. Apparently average selling price are slightly above 1k but under 1.5k, I've only found 2 sellers in my size and they won't budge any less than $1.8k. Hows the height and size fit on them compared to 2013 bred's? I'm assuming with better leather than frags, it would fit TTS.

Keep offering people on eBay somebody will crack given you will only see your size pop up ever so often. It took me years to get an 8.5 for a decent price.

But the satisfaction of getting them man... Went into that banned 1 thread with my chest out... Like "I'm here" [emoji]128526[/emoji]
my man, repped

solid advice

kilroythedon kilroythedon exactly the size I'm looking for :nerd:. Apparently average selling price are slightly above 1k but under 1.5k, I've only found 2 sellers in my size and they won't budge any less than $1.8k. Hows the height and size fit on them compared to 2013 bred's? I'm assuming with better leather than frags, it would fit TTS.

The leather with the banned and frag isn't really up for comparison, banneds look and feel like real leather. They fit pretty much like the 2013 the height is mid cut they are not high that's probably the only thing that some people don't like. Other than that them joints are incredible.. From the box to the laces no hype they are a really awesome shoe to own it's one of those things you show people that don't even care about sneakers but know about them and there like man that's a cool concept

Citygear is restocking the black white aj1. If anyone able to assist please hit a brother up.....

Back
Top Bottom