Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
**** it, just paid 1k for Fragments, getting shipped from japan tomorrow.

dont wanna regret not picking them up later.

Last edited:

1s, 3s, 4s 
pimp.gif
 3s being my fav probably. 
Exact same with me man. 3s are probably my favorite, and 1s are just classic. Can't really wear anything above 4, it just doesn't fit my style. IMO  the 1-4s have a split bb/sneaker look whereas the 5s and up have a mostly if not all basketball look, if that makes sense. 

Congrats. Found a pair for $900 shipped, but I can't bring myself to drop that much cash on a pair of sneakers.

Exact same with me man. 3s are probably my favorite, and 1s are just classic. Can't really wear anything above 4, it just doesn't fit my style. IMO  the 1-4s have a split bb/sneaker look whereas the 5s and up have a mostly if not all basketball look, if that makes sense. 
nah 5s are 
smokin.gif
 especially the black metallics. love the look of those when they start to yellow as well. 

I love air Jordan V's. My favorite being the 3M tongue fire red's. I wore my CDP pair the other day with this nice weather ATL has been having combined with the slightly yellowed netting and I felt boss :lol:

But I completely agree with 1,3 and 4 being the most casual friendly. 1's especially, being somewhat the GOAT Nike sneaker and all

I love air Jordan V's. My favorite being the 3M tongue fire red's. I wore my CDP pair the other day with this nice weather ATL has been having combined with the slightly yellowed netting and I felt boss
laugh.gif

Tried removing the yellowing on mine, but I got lazy and said **** it 
laugh.gif

Is it worth it to put sneaker shields into 1's or it will just hurt your feet and stretch out the toe ?
It'll be better if you don't. having plastic on your toes while walking = uncomfortable

plus, creases on most 1's look great, except on plastic leather 1's

3s, 1s, 5s...

Everything else as well I can't lie lol... I'm still looking for things like volt 28s.. I don't really have a model I have hate for

Back
Top Bottom