Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
looking good!  
glasses.gif

I passed on the laser 1s cus I didn't wanna hear my lady b%#chin' about me getting a pair of white shoes and 185+ tax was a lot of money for a headache
Anyways I just walked into great mall Nike outlet and see a pair sitting at the counter. Only one pair, my size. Felt the leather and instantly thought to myself "you shouldn't have just did that" BUTTER!
Well my lady walks in and says "oh those are cool"
$160 out the door! Not bad

I passed on the laser 1s cus I didn't wanna hear my lady b%#chin' about me getting a pair of white shoes and 185+ tax was a lot of money for a headache
Anyways I just walked into great mall Nike outlet and see a pair sitting at the counter. Only one pair, my size. Felt the leather and instantly thought to myself "you shouldn't have just did that" BUTTER!
Well my lady walks in and says "oh those are cool"
$160 out the door! Not bad

Nice!! Got mine on release day for $160 also.

Stayin at the Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend with the family and stopped by the Nike Outlet down the street. Seen a couple size 11 Black Toe lows with the straps. Took the straps off and tried them on. Didn't look too bad but the velcro portion was still attached smh. Was tempted to cop especially with the $38 price tag but passed. Might regret it lol.

Side note: Great Wolf Lodge is dope lol. Perfect weekend getaway for the fam bam.

Stayin at the Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend with the family and stopped by the Nike Outlet down the street. Seen a couple size 11 Black Toe lows with the straps. Took the straps off and tried them on. Didn't look too bad but the velcro portion was still attached smh. Was tempted to cop especially with the $38 price tag but passed. Might regret it lol.

Side note: Great Wolf Lodge is dope lol. Perfect weekend getaway for the fam bam.
Someone posted his low-cut black toes with the straps + velcro cut off. They look better without the straps imo

I've seen DS Black LM's shipped at $350 and Whites at $300. I scored the White LM at $260 locally while lurking through the local fb groups

Man I just paid $300 shipped and invoiced for white mountains. Would like to get the black ones for $300 eventually.

That's where I reside, man. There's a dope cosignment shop near Waikiki, if that's where you'll be staying as well as a few other shops to check out. Enjoy your visit

That's where I'm from as well. Born and raised but live in LA now. Heading back to LA from an 8 day stay back home in Hawaii...love it here

Man I just paid $300 shipped and invoiced for white mountains. Would like to get the black ones for $300 eventually.

Nice price for the white lm im still looking for them. I been trying to double up on those black ones i wanna try out a crazy design on my current pair but dont want to till i get another lol

Back
Top Bottom