Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody have any info on these looking for retailers in NYC that are getting them tomorrow!

Wow barons are hitting around 2-250 now? I remember everyone skipped over those for the 9s :rofl:

Picked up a pair of Gym Reds from kicks-crew for 300 shipped. Now onto Knicks and Blk/Golds.

Mane, I'm truly fiending for a pair of gym reds... passed up on a pair for 450 awhile back and just passed on a 550/600 auction on a 12.5 and a 13.. I just can't justify that price point on some all reds.. I guess it wasn't meant to be ... on another note, I heard somebody mention that the knicks were going to restock on all star weekend, did it actually happen?

I am rarely in this thread but when I do pop up I am always blown away at the prices that I's are going for. $400+ for Shadows?! Jesus Christ!

Anyway, count me in for those UNC joints. Glad I passed on the mids a couple years ago.

I am rarely in this thread but when I do pop up I am always blown away at the prices that I's are going for. $400+ for Shadows?! Jesus Christ!

Anyway, count me in for those UNC joints. Glad I passed on the mids a couple years ago.
i agree with you 100% on the UNC joints. Glad i didn't buy them mids

A pic of my little 1s collection. Missing the ones that cost big bucks. Don't think i can spend that much on some 1s. Included is a pair of black and gold 1s I painted. That missing corner is for the Chicagos that are coming.

Last edited:
We need to break out the powder blue tux (w/ ruffles) to make it official.!
roll.gif

It was nice to see pics of the nuetral greys today. I'm excited for the low series but hearing that the carolinas are dropping made me ecstatic. 

Last edited:

I can't believe they're going for that much either. :smh:

Joints were sitting around my area.

-Drew

Wow @ those Carolinas [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji] well that increase my kicks for the year to 4. Let the Muppets have the rest.

Guys can anyone point me in the right direction trying to cop the gym red 1 size 11, with out having to give up my arms and legs

Back
Top Bottom