Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just bought these on eBay - could really use a legit check on them. I know the replica's on these are crazy, so I have no idea...

1. Check, THEN buy.

2. You're supposed to make a legit check thread and link to it in here, asking if people would be so kind as to take the time to help you out.

3. They look legit as far as I can tell.

I could care less if those NYC weren't limited, I'll still want them..... 

Whats not to like about an all black 1s high with white midsoles and black spec, with superb material? 

The black midsoles and the material used on those black gum bottoms, trash... 

You mean "Couldn't care less."

Not the point. We know they look good. But dudes were paying $400 for a very bland shoe. Why? Kind of limited.

Make them GR and people be like meh, they alright, wouldn't pay more than $200.

Doesn't mean I'm talking about YOU personally, just a lot of those who copped

They really nothing special to cause everyone to go ham.

Last edited:
Mann I feel dumm buying barons from FC for 280 after taxes n shipping [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Yikes. I tried to convince myself to by a pair for about 250 but I just decided for that amount I should chase some shadows.

As long as youre happy though cause at this rate I won't get a pair of barons

Huge shoutout to by boy @Luckyme6 for the assist!! Much appreciated.

I've been looking at designer sneakers this weekend. Since I've been spending some big money on AJ1s in the after market I figured I'd see what I could get for the same price from the Italian made counterparts. I'm not into anything other than the Balenciaga Arenas or the MMM Futures really, but I still wouldn't pay that price for shoes I couldn't see myself wearing often. I wish Jordan would do Italian made 1s. I'd trick off $400-$500 a pair for plush Italian made leather with waxed laces, and dust bags in premium packaging. I think I'm throwing on my '94s as soon as I get back home. 21 years on ice is too long for those classics. Might sell the Banneds depending on if I can get my money back on them.

Last edited:
I've been looking at designer sneakers this weekend. Since I've been spending some big money on AJ1s in the after market I figured I'd see what I could get for the same price from the Italian made counterparts. I'm not into anything other than the Balenciaga Arenas or the MMM Futures really, but I still wouldn't pay that price for shoes I couldn't see myself wearing often. I wish Jordan would do Italian made 1s. I'd trick off $400-$500 a pair for plush Italian made leather with waxed laces, and dust bags in premium packaging. I think I'm throwing on my '94s as soon as I get back home. 21 years on ice is too long for those classics. Might sell the Banneds depending on if I can get my money back on them.

$400-$500 for a pair of plus Italian 1's?

Shoot, people are paying $280 for some Barons.

That $400-$500 is a dream. Would have to be double to get that, at least. 1's are just out of control now. When Baron;s fetch $280, there becomes no limit to what people will pay for 1's that actually look good. Throw in the limited label and its hard out here.

Just because one guy drop $280 on some Baron 1's let's not act like that's the norm :lol:

to be honest though, i just looked at what they are going for on ebay and it seems to be a $250 shoe, which is absolutely astonishing.

I wouldn't even wear them if I got a pair for free.

I think $400-$500 is a good price point. They don't even have to be Italian. Make them in Oregon with the same material those Shines had. Jordan could drop 80k pairs of each and win. Look at what the Yeezy Boost did. From what Ive heard they've dropped about 70k pairs and both drops sold out instantly at $350. As far as Barons go...I copped two pairs release day and they both went back. I wouldn't pay $120 for them, even now.

Last edited:
Come on casper90403 casper90403 . I'd beat them to death for free. I just got a pair of Joker 1s for free, and couldn't wait to throw them on. I wouldn't throw more than $50 at them though.

I think $400-$500 is a good price point. Jordan could drop 80k pairs of each and win. Look at what the Yeezy Boost did. From what Ive heard they've dropped about 70k pairs and both drops sold out instantly at $350. As far as Barons go...I copped two pairs release day and they both went back. I wouldn't pay $120 for them, even now.
2 pairs that went back.  Dang, that's two people who came up short on release day.

I think $400-$500 is a good price point. They don't even have to be Italian. Make them in Oregon with the same material those Shines had. Jordan could drop 80k pairs of each and win. Look at what the Yeezy Boost did. From what Ive heard they've dropped about 70k pairs and both drops sold out instantly at $350. As far as Barons go...I copped two pairs release day and they both went back. I wouldn't pay $120 for them, even now.

but yeezy;s are different though. Everyone copping thinking they can get $3k-$4k for them.

Yeezy's can't be compared to Jordans. Actually, nothing can be compared to Yeezy's. Its on another level.

I would not wear for free. I have enough shoes and don't have beaters so they would be donated.

Y'all crazy. Barons were dope as hell just that nubuck kills it...Why I sold my pair. If they were all leather damn I'd have 2 pair

The hype on Yeezys can't be compared to anything else, but the release can. AJ1s resale market is booming. If they made them out of the same material as the Shines or whatever those so called "Premium" red and black joints were they could drop 80k of each color (Breds, Royals, Shadows), and fetch $300-$350 a pair and rake in a ridiculous profit. I'd like leather lining and 3 laces (black, waxed black, alternate color) and dust bags for the shoes like the 28s had but black. I'd cop every pair just like everyone else in this thread.

The hype on Yeezys can't be compared to anything else, but the release can. AJ1s resale market is booming. If they made them out of the same material as the Shines or whatever those so called "Premium" red and black joints were they could drop 80k of each color (Breds, Royals, Shadows), and fetch $300-$350 a pair and rake in a ridiculous profit. I'd like leather lining and 3 laces (black, waxed black, alternate color) and dust bags for the shoes like the 28s had but black. I'd cop every pair just like everyone else in this thread.
I'm not paying 350 for a pair of sneakers at this point. I'd go 200...

Back
Top Bottom