Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hi guys... What is the average selling/buying price for the AJ1 Bred? I think I have to get another pair... I accidentally damaged my pair...

Cart Jacked 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^I'm waiting for the B-grades to hit outlets. I'm sure there will be tons of these due to the laser etching.

Last edited:
laser quality is nice but i cant get with them, but the XX lasers looked very good but in both cases the price was def way out of proportion to what either of those shoes should be. JB likes to slap us in the face with these releases

So would people agree that this past weekend was the last shot at getting Frags at retail? I really wanted a pair to rock so badly but I'm always a few steps behind these resellers.

Yah man. Kinda hard to beat people with inside info. I think any real chance at retail is gone.

But if the quality was what you were after hopefully the chicagos will help you cope.

Chicagos are a must cop as well. I just need them royal black toes lol. It's a colorway just missing from the sneaker rotation.

So would people agree that this past weekend was the last shot at getting Frags at retail? I really wanted a pair to rock so badly but I'm always a few steps behind these resellers.

I have a feeling they will pop up in a ndc restock. I was giving up hope on breds for retail and thinking about buying from eBay but I lucked out on a restock manually too. Keep the faith.

Funny all the Frags I saw this weekend. Some kids was rocking them so wrong. That made me want them even more.

Back
Top Bottom